The Green Brush Glide making folks money!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you look real well I think you'll seen some corn rowing near the free throw line. 😉

Seriously it looked great but I can't help but think it would have gone much easier and faster with an auto scrubber.

I like the tool, it just seems to me in wide open commercial spaces there are more efficient tools to be used.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You’re a janitor
I know carpet cleaning and restoration. I never liked doing floors, so I never learned how.

Too messy and just took too damn long. I appreciate the look of vct when done well but I don't know how to do it.

Fortunately we don't have any vct in our building. Tile and carpet only. The tile we use a ride on Chariot floor scrubber. I bought Mopsters for the janitors to use on the tile stairs and threw out all the mops and mop buckets when I got there. 🙂

hogjowl

Idiotâ„¢
Now see … I’m a real carpet cleaner, so I don’t even know what a mopster is?
Mexican mafia?

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now see … I’m a real carpet clean, so I don’t even know what a monster is?
Mexican mafia?
Commercial Swiffer type tool. Removable, refillable bottles. Pads pull off and are washed. I bought 3 dozen and they just tell me when they need them laundered.

We have several of them, pretty durable. I think we've only had two break in 3.5 years. Of those the students broke them, not the janitors.

https://harmonycr.com/impact-produc...UMVN5WNTiU_HcrMGC2FVHdyhMrdVK2g4aArGHEALw_wcB

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom