The Green People Are Real

W

War Monger

and they're not green at all....I mean their skin isn't green. They really are humans. They DO exist. Green guy bought my lunch at a really nice Mexican restaurant. I would venture to say it was the best Mexican food I have ever had. The Longs were very nice. We talked about everything from the carpet cleaning business to our kids.

W

War Monger

Neither....I did not show them my muscles and I did not give them a Warmonger shirt.

W

War Monger

There were no Warmonger shirts involved in this meeting. It didn't cross my mind. I've been thinking of giving up the Warmonger business to become something new.....maybe PeaceNick or Peace Maker.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
War Monger said:
and they're not green at all....I mean their skin isn't green. They really are humans. They DO exist. Green guy bought my lunch at a really nice Mexican restaurant. I would venture to say it was the best Mexican food I have ever had. The Longs were very nice. We talked about everything from the carpet cleaning business to our kids.

So are you recruiting? Lets say Warmonger second class :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How about Obamas Ignored Soldier or Ignored Soldier

W

War Monger

Dipwad GC said:
How about Obamas Ignored Soldier or Ignored Soldier

LOL....no...I'm just kidding about the name change of course. I think I'll stick with War Monger. It fits me so well.

Like I said....no War Monger shirts exchanged hands, BUT....I did warn them about the God Haters and the God Hating room.

and the Leftists....Marxists or what have you...which are usually one in the same.....Go figure.

W

War Monger

everfresh1 said:
So are you recruiting? Lets say Warmonger second class :mrgreen:

Ha....no...there was no recruiting effort....I was just trying to get to know my neighbors.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Don'tcha hate when that happens Darryl?

How many times have we ruined a perfectly good enemy...by meeting them and making a friend?

green gurl

Lee Stockwell said:

How many times have we ruined a perfectly good enemy...by meeting them and making a friend?

You guys will actually prolly like my hubby in real life once you meet him and get to know him!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lee Stockwell said:

LOL- so true Lee. I went to Mikeyfest a few years ago and was happy to make some new friends.

W

War Monger

Lee Stockwell said:

If only life were that simple Lee. I'm perfectly happy to be friends with ALMOST anyone. Most people who know me would say that I am very likeable. It's just that when some people find out that I expect them to be honest, responsible, accountable, and descent they become hostile towards me. For some reason I haven't met many people in the carpet cleaning business who have ANY of those attributes.

It seems this expectation of common decency makes some people feel uncomfortable. I don't expect people to meet some unreasonable standard.....Marxists, America-Haters, God-Haters, and Hucksters don't usually like me for very long, though, because I quickly recognize them for who they are and call them out on it. I hold myself to a much higher standard than I would others,
even though I sometimes disappoint myself. No one is perfect and I certainly don't expect perfection. I'm reasonable and try to give everyone a chance.

Believe it or not, I love people. It's just that sometimes people PISS ME OFF!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom