The Hot Rod scrubber in action

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks very capable but I think the noise will attract more negative attention than I'd care for. It also appears from the video to be just barely under control. Does it feel the way it looks, on the edge? :eekk:

I'd like to see how it does as an OP tool on steps. Did you get any bonnet pads with it?

Name
George Valliant
a life time of two wheeled adventures.

Nice cover story but until you post some vid of your two wheeled skills we'll assume how you really got those scars on your knees.. Lol.

A video of 3 dudes riding a cow trail at broke back mountain don't count either. You'll have to do way better than that girlfriend.

Btw, the drill-on-a-stick is freaking hilarious! You should buy one for each vac port on your truck.

lol j/k smiley face.

Name
George Valliant
why you changing the subject?

certainly, with all them high tech gadgets you've recorded more than looking at scenery.

Let's see some skills! Heck, i'd be impressed if you can bunny hop a curb with your bicycle. lol.

if i was making $30 per hour i'd be the perfect candidate for drill-on-a-stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
George Valliant
i could fit a Hot Rod and a quart size pump sprayer on my motorcycle and offer VLM at .10 cents s/f.

Think about it. next time you're out riding try to get some vid of something cool. fishtails, roosters, wheelies, air time, jumps, anything except nature shots!

it's how i roll.

Name
George Valliant
i see he's made some updates to the Hot Rod. Last time i seen one it was made of flimsy 1/2" square tubing and a 5 gallon bucket cut in half. looks more professional now.

Name
George Valliant
actually met the guy at ICE. He was so enthusiastic and passionate about the Hot Rod product it was contagious. After a few minutes of talking with him i was singing Hot Rod praises too. Neat guy, i really like him and hope he sells a bunch of them.

Reactions: Jimbo

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Better to have a dual headed one like some of those home shampooers. But the heads would have to go opposite directions.

Oops I guess the home shampooers would be a better buy at around $100 !

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
guess it works. pretty noisy though. I could see where scrubbing steps and a small bathroom would be pretty nice having that tool

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
As you said that's a carpet brush you're using on the tile.

A hard surface / grout brush is available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom