The Hot Rod scrubber in action

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
So it's a right angle grinder with attachments for agitating hard and soft surfaces?

Looks like a winner to me.

How do you think it wil hold up to moisture that will be present in the air about it while it is running?

What make is the grinder?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Stone guys get years out of their Malta and they do some sloppy wet work

This is a Drill Master Chinese special.

You can buy just the handle if you already have a polisher

Reactions: Bob Savage
Name
Nate W.
Slinky cord like what's on the rotovac 360i would eliminate the cord problem... May add to the bottom line though... Also a momentary switch from I believe the Sanitary vacuums have.. I put one on my 360i after the factory one broke... I love it, 1 click on, 1 click off..

Reactions: Mikey P

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
plug directly into the tool. The male end of the tool is anchored near the top of the handle by a velcro strap. You can just un-plug it from the female side of the momentary switch and plug it directly into your extension cord.

The funny thing is our earliest models had a flip on flip off type switch but I found that to be too dangerous in certain situations which I will not elaborate on.

We could however provide a small on-off, after market switch for folks that would like that feature. I personally have never experienced pain from depressing the switch.

For long periods of pressing it I usually just palm it instead of using my thumb.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Hard Rock Tool / Stone Pro is the Master Distributor for the Hot Rod.

All sales should go through them.

Rob Fairfield's number is (714) 833-1939

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom