I hope so. :shock:

cradletank.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Uh, ya, I know Bob, wer do ya think I got the pic. :roll:

:lol:

Bob Foster

Just put it up so people could know a little more about what you were talking about.

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh buy a sense of humor would ya shankmiester, iz just fookin w/ya, I knew what you were doing, I love ya anyway Bob, I know you just cant help yourself. 8)

Chris A

Name
Chris
It seems like a really well built piece of equipment, I saw one at ATL Jon Don back in the Spring. Did you end up getting a CDS?

John Watson

Thought you won a "Pond" a year or two back. Or is that another senile notion or thought of mine?? Do I know you???

Farenheit251

I looked at one and was told the space savings wasn't worth the added hassle and time to get the hoses wound up. It doesn't look very user friendly to me. Maybe they've improved them but I would definitely want to try one first.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
wasn't worth the added hassle and time to get the hoses wound up

Electric vac reel and front mounted solution reel....where's the added time and hassle?

I was able to see this unit in beta and was impressed then.

I've sold the heck out of the water ponds and this definitely has some improvements. The rotomolded reels are nice and very durable. The pump is mounted under a cover on the front for easy access. The one thing bad about the water pond was that if you used it in a CDS install you couldn't add a third reel for the fresh water. Hydramaster fixed that by making a bracket that folds up so you can fit a third reel. It then folds down to make reeling easier. It's also a true 120 gallon water tank.

When you figure in the space savings and convenience their a no brainer. Even if they cost a few hundred more than a traditional reel setup with an added water tank.

Both this and the Water Pond are awesome all in one's. Definitely worth the money, especially on a CDS install. I've never had a customer not like this kind of set up in the 30+ I've sold.

-JB-

Name
JB
Thought you won a "Pond" a year or two back. Or is that another senile notion or thought of mine?? Do I know you???

Yeah, I did, some hillbilly scammed me out of it though! :evil:

JK
Life has a way of "evening out"8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom