The ideal portable would have the following features.....

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Willy P,

If you had auto fill/auto pump out would it need to have 20 gal. tanks? The unit could be smaller and lighter that way.

John

MarkE

John,

I haven't been to Connections yet...Is there a deal if we buy at the show or is it just demo only and we still have to hook up with a dist. to buy?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Willy P,

If you had auto fill/auto pump out would it need to have 20 gal. tanks? The unit could be smaller and lighter that way.

John
I like a "Set It And Forget It" approach. I know my old set up was what was listed above in a Ninja carcass,heavy to heave in and out of the van at 165 pounds dry, but the flow from the General was pretty generous, so it was a fill and dump every room and a bit. That was the best pump I've ever used (Took me 6 years to wear it out)and the CFM and lift from that vac config is WOW!. But DAMN did that ol' beast squirt and suck. I've still got the old body in my parts boneyard. I dunno if you could work a pumpout in that config without a fourth plug. I need other 2 plugs for my heater. :shock:

Edit- And 2 inch plumbing too. Jeez, this is my fourth edit. I keep wanting more.

Edit- And an optional 4000 watts minimum electric heater after the pump so it won't create priming nightmares. I know, 2 more cords, but I run up to 5 now in the right circumstance. 5th edit.

Name
John LaBarbera
MarkE said:
John,

I haven't been to Connections yet...Is there a deal if we buy at the show or is it just demo only and we still have to hook up with a dist. to buy?

MarkE, We usually will sell the equipment in the booth at a discount. We will also have a show special that can be purchased locally through your dist. I like to support the dist. since they provide an essential service to the industry.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom