The joy of running a business in the land of snowflakes & fruitloops

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
And I didnt even have the V at full trottle!
20181108_121844.jpg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
LOL ya dont worry they dont have any friends

I had a hypochondriac hippie type lady tell me "Your KILLING me!" because of the noise of the tm lol. I tried not to laugh but the look on her face was priceless

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had a guy get real pissy with me once. He lived next door to my customers house and said my V was keeping his baby awake.

If he’d just been nice, I would have moved it out in the street.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I had a lady outside measuring the noise level of my old White Magic with a decibel meter. She called the cops and the cop just laughed and asked me if I could close my van doors. She called back but by the time the cop came again I was rolling up my hoses. I'm guessing it wasn't the first time she has used her sound meter. Yes I was above the 50 decibel limit in that little hippie town. Guess I should have fixed the exhaust leak.

Mikey P

Administrator
That's a story worth the retelling.

My guess is you don't find as many of those in Nevadaland...

She was living in a bush nearby.

The V kept her from enjoying her mid day nap so she pulled the keys out of the UD's ignition and try them onto the passenger side seat.

I came out looking for the reason of the silence and after a few, saw the keys from the driver side window, all the while she yelling at me about her rights...

She got into the cab from the other side and the two of us, well I should say four of us but I'm not sure if Santa Cruz gives legal rights to cucumbers, wrestled for the keys..
The constant tap.. tap.. tap.. put me into a xen like euphoria and gave her the fighting edge, yet I was somehow determined enough to win the battle. I came to me senses enough to pull out my cell phone and with my threat to call the cops, the three of them jumped out of the cab and ran for the hills...

I have found memories of that day..

Easily resurrected everytime I find myself in a produce section.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom