THE JUDSON - HOW LOW CAN YOU GO! - CHALLENGE!!!

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
just used the S&G,,, edged w/ the wand then cleaned/dry passes with the Rx,,, then raked out right away,,, if not raked out right away,,then the swirls can be a problem,,,right before i get done with a room,,i go and prespray the next room,,finish the room im in,,then move the hoses/equipment,,then i rake,,during that time thats plenty of dwell time for the product to do its work.

thanks!

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
btw,,i didnt use the teflon glides on the Rx,,,i wanted it go get the nasties,,and was willing to let the carpet be damp just a lil longer for a better cleaning in the end.

Jay_wat said:
just used the S&G,,, edged w/ the wand then cleaned/dry passes with the Rx,,, then raked out right away,,, if not raked out right away,,then the swirls can be a problem,,,right before i get done with a room,,i go and prespray the next room,,finish the room im in,,then move the hoses/equipment,,then i rake,,during that time thats plenty of dwell time for the product to do its work.

thanks!

I have done it several ways. It's a lot faster to just grab a wand and dry the carpet out versus drying with the rotary which doesn't dry as good and then raking. You will leave the carpet cleaner and drier. Try it and see because the rotary will still leave some lint and stuff behind that the wand will pick up and get the swirl marks out.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i'm with Daniel on this one i like to use the wand to dry and remove the rotovac marks. plus i can get the edges.

gene

highsteam

Name
Alberto
Going to use some SnG on a restaurant this monday. You guys felt the need to add some citrus to the HF? Or it cleans great just by itself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom