The Judson Killer

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ryan..i guaranty when you put the wand on the floor that little 25 HP motor will be working at 100% capacity.......
how long will those motors last working at full load........even a LAWN MOWER doesn't run at 100%!
things to axe yor mother before buying a TM!
I'm talking to THREE people right now that are running wit motors ready to puke OR that are tearing up the rubber couplers.........
one fellow is gonna post a picture of the broken windshield that was caused by a piece of broken coupler that flew out......

Scott Rogers

bob vawter said:
Ryan..i guaranty when you put the wand on the floor that little 25 HP motor will be working at 100% capacity.......
how long will those motors last working at full load........even a LAWN MOWER doesn't run at 100%!

Nearly 5k hours on mine ,still running strong.

bob vawter said:
I'm talking to THREE people right now that are running wit motors ready to puke OR that are tearing up the rubber couplers.........

no coupler issues either, I replace it every 2 years or so as preventative maintenance. But, I know how to properly align them.

woodsey

$ 1800 for new motor into 4000 hours = 45 cents an hour. 4000 hrs at $100 per hr = $400,000. 400,000 into 1800 = .0045 or less than 1/2 of one % of gross $$. Yep pretty cheap. Wish I had the work to burn up an engine every year ! Woodsey

TimP

I'd rather burn up the lawnmower motor than burn up the v8 engine that has more complicated parts and more expensive to fix. The engine over heats and O2 sensors are likely to go out.

dacraig

new guy here...lol shiteatinggrin
I think the biggest reason they introduced the Rage is because they're getting rid of the 270SS (wasn't at Connections I don't think)
I'm pretty sure hardly anyone bought one...there's no point at all when for an extra $1000 you could have upgraded to the 370SS with the extra power. Every dealer I talked to just under-talked the 270 and ran up the 370, so it makes complete sense to me that a company would see this and design a unit that was a true entry level one in feature and in price.

In my opinion, at $11,000 with the Sapphire 2 year warranty and their dealer network it is an excellent option for a new TM...The 2 year warranty is a HUGE selling point for me too...(and yes, it's the 2 yr one with them)

A 90 Gal WT on an entry level ain't bad either!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom