The latest Spinner Tool from MonkeyPads/Westpak

Mikey P

Administrator
I found a surprise box on my porch tonight.

It was sent from the boys at Monkey Pads.

No note, no manual so I'll assume it's a prototype sent for my expert evaluation and thorough but infamous testing and review.
Has a Westpak decal on it. I sure don't remember seeing it at Connections.

Almost all Stainless construction, huge vac ports compared to all the competition taller then my Hybrid, very sturdy but a tad heavy, easy to change out brush ring, nice vac relief port, low profile for under cabinets and extra shiny, almost reflective enough for Danny to use to look up Mr Piftleton's kilt :shock:

If it works can I keep it?

0f4cd203.jpg

dbad0dac.jpg

b1f0ef8f.jpg

bddd02fd.jpg

b407245b.jpg

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Hate to break it to ya Mike but I have had that tool for well over a year and a half. I found it in the back of the BLUEline shop and nobody knew where it came from so I placed it in my truck. :roll: I have never used anything else so I can't compare but it does work great.

Adam

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Keep up Mikey..... 8)

I had one over here in Australia about 4-5 years ago.

Steve and the boys at Westpak have made these units for awhile. Maybe one of them will see this thread and chime in.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just do not understand when they make these things why cant they put the hose vacuum port at a 45 degree angle like they did the solution line hook up......by the time you get the vacuum hose hooked up it is sticking out further then the handles and some bath room doors are a bitch to get threw with the door on one side and the cabinet on the other....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom