THE LISA HOTSEAT THREAD

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I thought you guys had already won the lawsuit. I just now realized you guys got HRI on you still.

Mikey P

Administrator
~What was the nastiest situation you ever found in your section 8 days?

~Where will Green Glides be in two years assuming the HR case goes you way?
And if it doesn't?

~Five members from here on a desert island for a year, name them...

~What was the biggest mistakes you made concerning raising your kids?

~Define the perfect husband.

~If you had unlimited funds to create and stock the ultimate carpet cleaning truck what would it consist of?

~Why don't you like Shawn York?

~ What one place do you have to visit before you die?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
If you wrote a book called titled "Everything I needed to know I learned from Gary", how many pages would it be?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mikey P said:
~What was the nastiest situation you ever found in your section 8 days?

I did a suicide where the guy sat in a chair and put a gun in his mouth and blew his brains all over the popcorn ceiling. Human brains look like chicken fat.

I did a murder scene. the police removed the carpet for evidence, but there were blood splatters on the wall and a bloody handprint that slid down the wall as the person collapsed.

I did a house where there was trash piled to the ceiling in every bedroom, broken windows and glass shards everywhere. The utilities had been off for months and they were using 5 gallon buckets as toilets....but not emptying them, roaches everywhere. Then in the middle of the kitchen floor was a tub of ready-made icing with a small child's finger impressions in it where the child had sat on that floor, in that house and eaten icing as they were leaving. That one made me cry.

Dead pets left locked and abandoned in houses with no, or not enough food and water and no way to escape. I found a small kitten stuck to a glue rat trap, 1/3 of her skin was "melted" away, she was in agony. The vet couldn't save her.

The conditions of the houses or the carpets were not nearly as disturbing as the human condition.

Mikey P said:
~Where will Green Glides be in two years assuming the HR case goes you way?

That depends on who wins the internal, eternal power struggle...lol. Actually we have let our customers guide the direction and the focus of the business and that has served us well. we will be serving the needs of our customers, whatever path that may take us down.

Mikey P said:
And if it doesn't?

We will have Scott W's job at BP...actually that is a scenario we have never let ourselves go down.

Mikey P said:
~Five members from here on a desert island for a year, name them...

Mike P., Jim P., Larry C., Chavez........and Marty.

?
Mikey P said:
~What was the biggest mistakes you made concerning raising your kids

Having a penchant for "fixer-upper" husbands.

Mikey P said:
~Define the perfect husband.

Plastic, with a lifetime supply of batteries. Really, you are asking ME!?!? I guess they would be honest, intelligent, trustworthy, empathetic, caring, hard-working, affectionate a dynamo in bed and hornier than a 3-peckered dog.

Mikey P said:
~If you had unlimited funds to create and stock the ultimate carpet cleaning truck what would it consist of?

Michael Schoeny could just sign his truck over to me. It don't get much better than that.

Mikey P said:
~Why don't you like Shawn York?

Shawn's okay, I just get the impression he sees women as inflatable sex toys. He has a "salesman" personality that turns me off at times.

Mikey P said:
~ What one place do you have to visit before you die?

Wow, so many places I'd love to see....India, Australia, the Polynesian Islands, Egypt, Africa, Switzerland...but I guess I would have to say Alaska.

Take care,
Lisa

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Not me. I know you'll never ban me. I hope...

BTW, you look nice today, try a new conditioner?

Name
Jesse
Hey Lisa,

If you ran a cc biz today and had 5-10 techs working for you how much would you like them to make per year and how many hours per week would you work them on average? Realistic #'s of course.

What percentage of your techs would be female?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK everyone let's get those last minute question in soon here ....this is a busy gal...

Come on guys...any thing yous ever wanted ta know about women but were afraid to ask yor wife......Lisa will tell ya the truth...

LAST CALL!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Out Of Character said:
Hey Lisa,

If you ran a cc biz today and had 5-10 techs working for you how much would you like them to make per year and how many hours per week would you work them on average? Realistic #'s of course.

What percentage of your techs would be female?

I've never had a desire to run a multi-truck business. I much preferred the Mikey P. owner/op model. Being a very poor manager / disciplinarian, I had no desire for technicians beyond a helper.

I think the ideal team is a man/woman team. It gets the best feedback from the homeowners. In the commercial setting male crews are better accepted.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
So, on that desert island.

Speedos or trunks for the men and what will you have on?

please god, let there be a Mu Mu tree on that island for Chavez's sake...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mikey P said:
So, on that desert island.

Speedos or trunks for the men and what will you have on?

please god, let there be a Mu Mu tree on that island for Chavez's sake...

IDGAS what the men wear. That's a guy thing....you don't hear women calling up men asking "Hey baby, what are you wearing?"

If you are all lucky I'd be wearing a muu-muu with Chavez.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'm going to "officially" end this now. But if anyone has any more questions later, I'd be glad to answer.

It's been fun....but that seat didn't get even close to hot.

Were you bein' easy on me 'cause I'm a girl? I'm not weak and fragile and emotional like you guys are, you know.

:p

Take care,
Lisa

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
truckmount girl said:
I think the ideal team is a man/woman team. It gets the best feedback from the homeowners. In the commercial setting male crews are better accepted.

Take care,
Lisa

In the year I have been working at B&B, I have gone to a commercial job with a male helper only twice. Always been the owners daughter. None of the guys at the accounts can work when she's around. Asking me all sorts of careful questions to figure out whether or not I'm with her.... She moved away though, and I have been doing all my commercial accounts with a 65 year old woman. Either that or I go solo. People always give the initial objection. "Big strong man had to bring a girl to move the heavy stuff..." But after that they never seem to mind.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Thanks Lisa....that was great! Honestly i think that yous DID skerr 'em all a little......but thats good...cuz MOST of these BoZos need a wake up call... yor a good sport........!

Bob Foster

So did you think you made the right choice by getting hitched to Greenie?

How much work is left to go on that project?

Do you still love him or are you like my wife and just used to him?

Who do you love more Greenie or 4-legged Marty?

Does he still get spontaneous wood all the time (I'm talking about Marty)?

Who opens the jars and kills the bugs most of the time him or you?

Does he leave the toilet seat up?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Bob Foster said:
So did you think you made the right choice by getting hitched to Greenie?

For me or for him? Who could ever answer that truly, since we don't know what would have happened (for better or worse) if we had taken a different path at any time in our lives.

Bob Foster said:
How much work is left to go on that project?

Which project? Project Greenie will outlive me, that's for sure!

Bob Foster said:
Do you still love him or are you like my wife and just used to him?

I don't think we're used to each other yet, but we have taught each other a lot of tolerance....and tolerance comes from love, right?

Bob Foster said:
Who do you love more Greenie or 4-legged Marty?

That's easy, the one who's not being a PITA at the moment.

Bob Foster said:
Does he still get spontaneous wood all the time (I'm talking about Marty)?

Not as much since he got neutered. But he still likes to hump all the neighbor's dogs.

Bob Foster said:
Who opens the jars and kills the bugs most of the time him or you?

It's about even. I'm not afraid of bugs.

Bob Foster said:
Does he leave the toilet seat up?

No. He just pees with it down and splatters the seat.....bastard!

8)

Take care,
Lisa

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I have only a few things to say .I remember reading much of how you started in other bb threads.

So here goes...Darlin,you walk the walk and talk the talk,an succeed big time in a male dominated field.You suppoerted your family throught the tuffest times.An did a lot of it with a portable,sheer will and a huge heart...

You lost some one very dear to you and although at times depression surely set in,you drove on...

I take my hat off too you from afar...Many times over ...

Caes-08...

Reactions: bob vawter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom