The local “competition”

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And yet I still seem to stay booked.
8FB0A547-4167-4334-BB73-192A6B80AB91.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have companies 1 & 1/2 to 3 hrs drive from me advertising in my area, really cant see how any job they get isn't a straight loss?
Some people would rather stay really busy and make little money. They don't know any better.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That’s everywhere. I had a woman show up in my market with a fully wrapped (or painted) van and plenty of FB advertising. Initially there were no prices in her ads. I was hopeful she was going to be different, but no. Turns out she’s just another $35 a room hack.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How do your prices compare?

I have no idea how you charge
I already share too much for my lurkers.

I did get a call last night from someone that wanted same day service. I apologized and told them the soonest I could get them on the schedule was on the 27th. I then offered suggestions of other companies that might be able to get to them faster. This person was adamant on using me. They heard I was the best.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It's proven that they only way to be successful with advertising a price graph like that is to have multiple trucks. You make less per van, but you're multiplying more $100, equaling up to $100k/ month than one $1000, adding up to only $50k per year.

Let that guy wear himself out. He'll be out of business soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom