The MB rinse challange

Mikey P

Administrator
Lots of good debate in the Rinse thread below.
Can I get some volunteers with cameras to help take part in a rinse off?

Take your favorite beer glass and a clear plastic water bottle to work tomorrow, spray your favorite rinse in them from your wand, pour it out and let them dry.

Please post pictures of any residue when completely dry.

Then pour some clean water in the glass and bottle to see if it suds up at all and take more pictures.

Between the glass and the plastic we should get a decent idea from the large group here.

If some of you want to spray protector on the plastic bottle before rinseing that would be cool too.

Who is in and what rinse will you use?

DTB

No, I'm saying that Pro's Choice rinse is Last step that is the name of the product....
DAN....

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I filled both with water and shook the water bottle. Let sit and it looked like tap water with nothing in it.

G

After Prespray I only use water; Of course there is the super dirty commercial I run accross now and then.

I have found that Powermaxx make a good stabling rinse agent for my Secret Sauce. It helps the carpet go from a serious rust red ph shift to nice clean look again.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
masterblend soap free
12 oz mixed in a 7 gallon solution tank and metered at 2

Sprayed in jar from wand, sat for 1 minute before photo. Solution was cloudy at first and a little foam on top due to turbidity. Feels like water to the touch between fingers
soapfree2.jpg

soapfree1.jpg

when dry there is no visible residue and feels like there is nothing on the glass
soapfree4.jpg

soapfree3.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
turbitity????

you makin shit up

cloudly looking

no not really, if you had seen the spray trying to go into the jar you would understand

I had to hold the wand about 2 feet from the jar to even get any of the spray to stay in the jar at 500 psi, sorry but I don't have a home made truck mount

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve frasier said:
turbitity????

you makin shit up

cloudly looking

no not really, if you had seen the spray trying to go into the jar you would understand

I had to hold the wand about 2 feet from the jar to even get any of the spray to stay in the jar at 500 psi, sorry but I don't have a home made truck mount

uh oh, someone having my dick bigger then your -itis

I was being funny, i knew what you was talkin about, i see it happen all the time when i fill my prespray quart hand sprayer, with my home-made TM...... :p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom