The Mikeysfest El diablo demo, or a new Saphire?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok I finally have made my decision on what I am getting for this office in Kentucky........

The cleaners depot in Nashville still has the new Masterblend demo for sale......... I should be able to get it at a very good price.

But, Chris Pond and John have me sold on the Saphire scientific 370.. I was going to get another TCS, cause i like how they include everything in the price... But, my local distributor has been good to me.. So I think I should buy from them..

I just wish the Saphire came complete and no add on's... Bill Bruders....................... Hook me up with a good price LOL.. Chris Pond spoke highly of you!

Hey,,,, I may change my mind again before the days out.. To many decisions..... I do like my two TCS machines though.. hmm

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have my "demo, Rental" 370 for sale at a very attractive price. Around 100 Hours. I really really want to put a 570 in the trailer so if you want to save a couple grand i'm your man :)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks John, but then i would have to drive and get it.......... and of course hurt my local distys feelings......... I wanna buy from the suppliers on here, but its a long drive to get service............ 21 grand for the 370 seems high to me.. so about 19 grand from you probably hmm

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
thats with electric reels and stuff they said a ballpark price I'm waiting on them to call for the actual price

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Buying "used" shouldn't hurt their feelings. They will get the install and all the extra's. I'm just talking the machine. 14k delivered saves you a ton of cash that you can then spend on all the extra goodies from them they should be thrilled. I have never had a issue with someone buying used and having it shipped to me to install. Unless I had a deal that was just as good. Machines are NOT where the money is. It is the worst return a supplier has.

Ryan

Suppliers shouldn't get their feelings hurt if you buy from someone else anyways. I swear we have a bunch of 12 year old girls in this industry.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
THAT IS A good DEAL...delivered... 8)

rYAN..aRE YOU AWARE THAT ...? That ..John offers the "HyunDi"..WaRRaNtY.. :shock:

th_GM.jpg

Billy

Name
BH
Ryan said:
Suppliers shouldn't get their feelings hurt if you buy from someone else anyways. I swear we have a bunch of 12 year old girls in this industry.

They shouldn't but they do trust me I know after my decision for the Big Bear Truck.

dgargan

I agree with Joey. The price of the 370 is too high. I looked into that machine and really liked it but the price drove me away. You can get a reconditioned Butler (which is basically new) for that, installed.

C

cucu

Really.i have a 370....but to be honest get a judson.

could be just my unit ss 370 #16 but it has a few bugs in it . nothing major just pain in the ass stuff that causes short down time
Sapphire do stand over there equipment and i,ve never had a problem getting the repairs done asap . but with a brand new machine i did,nt think i should be having the little problems. (500hrs on it)

my first jud has about 700hrs on it with no down time.
the 2nd jud should be on the road this week

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Joey i remember you were all about getting a judson in the past, it was either that or another tcs. Now you're looking @ the el diablo and new saphire. Any reason in particular, why?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I am a very indecisive person.. I have been looking for 7 months... I need one but, i am also cheap.. one of my vans runs 1st shift and then 3rd.. it doesnt get a break... i need an extra for ovious reasons

randy

Name
Randy
cucu said:
Really.i have a 370....but to be honest get a judson.

could be just my unit ss 370 #16 but it has a few bugs in it . nothing major just pain in the ass stuff that causes short down time
Sapphire do stand over there equipment and i,ve never had a problem getting the repairs done asap . but with a brand new machine i did,nt think i should be having the little problems. (500hrs on it)

my first jud has about 700hrs on it with no down time.
the 2nd jud should be on the road this week

Exactly what I have heard from more than ONE cleaner. Unsubstantiated claims that 90% of all units sold in Australia in the last year are Sapphire units won't cut it when real cleaners start posting real reviews of the equipment.

I stand by my initial reaction on the Sapphire units, they will not be a long term player. Kind of reminds me of the ACE units, out of the starting gate pretty fast but it crashed pretty hard.

Ryan

Look at the heat and suck you get with a judson.

It is pulling 500+ CFM while the El Diablo is only pulling 350+ CFM. I'm not a follower of board trends but the Judson C4 just looks sweet.

Look up the blowers on the other machines your looking at then look up the Judson blower. It will out perform anything close to its price range.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
not true about the cfm............ i am figuring total price after hoses reels and all..

heres two with 495 cfm... 21 grand for a diesel burner, that i think is better than the eldiablo.. (just cant afford it) and the chief II is 495 cfm at 18 grand complete.. I think the eldiablo's cfm went up when they went to the 27 hp kohler not sure.. I like Judson too, but i need a local disty, who likes the machines they are working on.

CarpetKING

Get The Diablo - trust me you wont regret it. l have almost 900hrs on mine and LOVE IT! The heat is unmatched and the vacuum power is unbelievable. Very easy to work on if you ever have any problems. With a dry stroke carpet is nearly dry to the touch when you are finished cleaning. The Masterblend customer service is great as well. What can you get the Diablo for? Feel free to call me if you have any questions...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Question........... the tank is only 75 gallons.. Do you have a auto pump out system? if so what kind do you have.. I liek the eldiablo, just wish it still had a honda motor on it.

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
Question........... the tank is only 75 gallons.. Do you have a auto pump out system? if so what kind do you have.. I liek the eldiablo, just wish it still had a honda motor on it.

The warranties on the Honda's are tighter than the carpet manufacture's warranties...... That's why you don't see anyother TM builder's using them...

Joey,

When someone calls me and they want a truckmount with a kerosene heater on it, I suggest the El Diablo or a Duane Oxley unit. When someone calls me and they want a heat exchange unit, I always suggest the Sapphire. I noticed in your post that you want to buy a truckmount that your local distributors like to work on. So I take it they don’t like to work on a Judson unit even though we are the patent holders and inventors of the truckmount and the wand. We also hold an additional 24 patents related to this industry. So I don’t blame you for not considering a Judson.

There is a issue that I’m concerned about, though; That is all this misinformation about blower performance. I will post blower performance data to prove what I am about to say. A Roots 45 or a Sutorbilt 4M turning at 2800 rpm produces around 280 – 290 CFM. This is regardless of which manufacturer uses this blower. I know of no way to take a blower and turn it a certain rpm and have it magically produce more CFM. There are a lot of El Diablo owners running dual wand with this CFM. This just proves my point that people have gotten out of hand with thinking they need all this extra CFM that is not useable.

untitled-4.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Les, I have considered a Judon............ And like I said I would probably buy one if my distributor sold them...... My distributor fixes stuff for free alot and, I feel like I should buy a machine from them.. They didn't say anything about working on Judson.. Chris Pond told me this..... They are simple and dependable.. Now that being said........... If for some reason they can't get me financed. And you can...... its Judson all the way baby. :)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
Les, I have considered a Judon............ And like I said I would probably buy one if my distributor sold them...... My distributor fixes stuff for free alot and, I feel like I should buy a machine from them.. They didn't say anything about working on Judson.. Chris Pond told me this..... They are simple and dependable.. Now that being said........... If for some reason they can't get me financed. And you can...... its Judson all the way baby. :)

Ah..Ha..!!!!

It is ..NEVER..the pRinCiPaL... :!: It is ..ALWAY'S the ... mOnEy !gotcha!

Didn't ...I just read that "KEN SNOW"..should LooK-oUt... :shock:

Because your were going to take over the "mUltI-tRuCk"...market... :?:

Whew...!!!!.. Ken will live aNothEr dAY... !gotcha!

If You can NOT get ..fInAnCinG for 20K.... :roll: :mrgreen:

ps..I hope you SLEEP better tonite..."KEN".... :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
LOL, when I say financing I mean good rates! Harper man... Every machine and piece of equipment i have has been paid for in cash, including vehicles.. So if I had a problem with financing it would be because I dont finance anything.......

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
LOL, when I say financing I mean good rates! Harper man... Every machine and piece of equipment i have has been paid for in cash, including vehicles.. So if I had a problem with financing it would be because I dont finance anything.......

"If you have that kind of ...cOLlaTerAl"...?

WHY...would you..NOT get a good RATE... :roll:

Even with a 700.."bEaCon ScOrE"..The DiSty...should be able to get you a "rOcKinG RaTe". :!:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
HARPER said:
joeynbgky said:

"If you have that kind of ...cOLlaTerAl"...?

WHY...would you..NOT get a good RATE... :roll:

Even with a 700.."bEaCon ScOrE"..The DiSty...should be able to get you a "rOcKinG RaTe". :!:

Not anymore Harper. Used to be anything over 700 and 3 years in buisness got you the best rates. Now you need to be over 770 and 5 years to get a rate less then 10%

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Credit Unions are alway's a good OPTION.... :!:

They do require 10% down on Equipment... !gotcha!

I feel for you DiStY's....Most cleaner's have a beacon of 350..... :roll:

No WONDER...TM sales are DOWN.... :shock:

http://www.sacfcu.org/rates.php

I might put some "pApEr"..on the street..."If ...."meAT"..was my ....RePO-MaN... :lol:

C

cucu

lost 5 hours on the ss today, such a pain in the ass. your dealer is right about the jud,s being simple and easy. built in tank, little or no down time and if you did have a problem Les can talk you through it on the phone.

but if your heart is set on a ss370 i,ll sell you mine. for what ever the note is and i,ll give you a 100 gl fresh water tank to go with it

Joey I am a little confused. Are you getting two machines? You did get a new TCS CHIEF right? If so, are you getting a second unit? (EL DIABLO, 370, or JUDSON) Congrats if you are.

I was shocked to learn Joey was getting a white magic direct drive with custom shelving, water tanks, and reels. That's what prompted me to congratulate him for thinking outside the box. I was like damn where did that come from? At least that is what a sales rep told me. I guess he was just dreaming. Joey I thought you were running 18 trucks under three company names in three cities. I don't know what to believe. I heard you definitely bought a new Sprinter which is awesome if you got newer one, then later heard you couldn't afford it. I heard you positively bought the new TCS diesel unit (which is ugly and overpriced) for the sprinter but that didn't happen. Then I heard you bought another TCS chief. Then you want the EL DIABLO or the 370. Now you have Judson mixed up in this topic. Don't worry about what anyone thinks. Just get the machine you feel comfortable with that will serve your needs. Also if you say you did something don't renig on it later. Just state the facts. If I told you or anyone else I bought something, that means I took possession of it and own it. Not I am thinking about getting something.

For the record it seems you are being persuaded too much by your local suppliers. I have a good relationship with my supplier but there comes a point when you have to do what is best for your business. It's not personal. It's just business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom