The military cutting corners..

Mikey P

Administrator
So with an entire change of staff here at the Marine Base, they're having to overpay to have temporary workers come in to rehab the units and somebody came up with a brilliant idea to have the general house cleaners do the vinyl rather than paying me $300 the pop.

This is how they left it after running a steam mop over. You can see the clean spot where I'm showing them the reality... PXL_20220818_173052971.jpg

Name
Nate W.
So with an entire change of staff here at the Marine Base, they're having to overpay to have temporary workers come in to rehab the units and somebody came up with a brilliant idea to have the general house cleaners do the vinyl rather than paying me $300 the pop.

This is how they left it after running a steam mop over. You can see the clean spot where I'm showing them the reality... View attachment 117412
Looks like Tom’s Devpro hard surface wand would work better..

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74 and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
They're not very good at math over there with the new crew. I charge 372 to clean a three bedroom carpet and vinyl but they decided to have the housekeepers clean the vinyl or tempted to clean the vinyl. But my minimum charge is 300. So for $72 they're going to have to deliver a ****** up floor to the new soldiers.

But you know me, I ended up cleaning all the bad areas for free for him cuz I know the mistake they're going to regret and this will be a real quick lesson for them

PXL_20220818_173052971~2.jpg

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Mike, what kind of process are you going with these days on vinyl plank? Microfiber under the Phoenix, with a neutral cleaner?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom