the monster has been officially shown ( galaxy note 3 )

Lefty724

Name
E
Oh man, really considering going back now.

I went from my GN2 to an iPhone 5. I loved the GN2, it was just too big for me to handle with one hand (mainly while driving, I know, I know), but now I'm really interested in the Samsung Gear Smartwatch as well....perfect match to the GN3 IMO.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
You know there is an option to shrink the keyboard and move it to either side?

There is that watch, the pebble and a few more coming out soon.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk now Free

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Stay away from first generation smart watch phone things as they are not "water" anything, in other not water proof , not water resistant not even sweat resistant.

I have heard the pebble two is water resistant.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Picking up my 3 tomorrow.

a big difference from your GN2? the difference for me and my GN1 is night & day.

Awesome to see lots of us using it. Do you guys use cases?
It has to be tough and include charging port covers.
I'm thinking either otter box defender or sort of leaning towards tridents soon to be released version
http://ca.mobilefun.com/40613-trident-kraken-ams-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note-3---blue.htm
i bought 2 cases under $5 each. one is the wallet type design. i'm waiting to see what better cases come out the next few months.

for a big /thick one this looks cool, probably not as protective as the Defender though:

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/aero-glxn3
GLXN3_SLT_Main_copy_grande.png

this dude makes some crazy cool leather phone cases. he will have made some for the S4 and GN3 by end of year:
https://www.facebook.com/trimleather

1383013_617062265004266_1022540332_n.jpg

1176226_607238205986672_1375634299_n.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Any updates on using it w/ servicemonster while at a job and or scheduling clients on the go?

Can you write right on the work order after you logged into service monster from the phone itself or you have to type it in in the line item description? I noticed in a video review that you're able to write on the screen and it'll recgnozize your hand writing, will that also work when you're trying to write in the line item on the work order? I'm trying to simplify things when giving an estimate and being able to carry just the Note 3 instead of separate work orders plus schedule book.

I'm primary looking to use for a business phone for our business.

I have a S3 but don't use much for SM due to screen size and taking too long to hit each tab, scrolling, etc while @ a job/truck.

Thanks,
Bill

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I tried the Galaxy Note 8 (tablet) for 2 weeks and found that you CAN write with the S Pen anywhere you have the option to type. If you are really moving to just 1 device, you probably can't beat the Note 3 (especially if you like the Galaxy phones). I prefer the smaller and simpler iPhone 5 for my pocket and the iPad Mini is where I work out of Service Monster. The 2 work really well together for me.

The Clean Machine

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Bill et al,

Mobile 2‘s order interface is cumbersome, no two ways about it. That’s why I have started Mobile 3. The basic framework is complete and I’m hoping to assign resources next month. I can lie now and say I’m hoping for a Q2 release, but I’m lying.

The cool part about [Mobile 3] is that we are able to create different “representations”. The first version will be Tablet specific, shortly followed by a smartphone version. [Mobile 3]’s framework uses my new communication technology. Short version: It feels native. Trust me kids, the only thing that will keep “apps” from going the way of the pager, is (1) games and the (2) profits the marketplace generates. There is nothing technological to stop us.

Mobile history

1. No mobile
2. Mobile 1 for blackberries (before touch)
3. Mobile 2 for touch (current) released over 2 years ago.
4. Mobile 3: Technician Tool - Coming soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom