The Mytee® Escape™ Electric Truckmount Auction

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
I have..and I can tell you that you have no clue of what you are talking about...

that's just our Lil Buddy Dan'l , Jim !gotcha!

the stats on the lectromount you saw at MF were indeed impressive ..equal to or exceeding many mid size gas TMs.
But this one isn't the lectro TM , it's the portymount, right?
I'm not at all suggesting that a hi-performance porty can't do a fine job, but the one in the auction isn't the BigBallz lectromount you saw, Jim

..L.T.A.

Chokemaster

Name
John Sheridan
I'll bid $2,800.00. I want one of these machines. I'm a big fan of Mytee. I hope no one else is here so I can get this machine :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you're in the market why not take advantage of the auction, you can save a ton.

I'd say more but Brevick (Nordic-1 builder) has sent me nasty email's for commenting in this thread already. :mrgreen:

He's a mean viking but you gotta love him......well maybe not. :p

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
In order to up the excitement level, we're going to sweeten the pot with one of our Air Hog™ vacuum boosters in with the package. Specification are as follows:

7303 Air Hog™

Tank: 4-gallon
Vacuum motor: 3-stage HP
H20: 144"
CFM: 115
GPM: 3.3
Pump: Diaphragm
Wheels: 6"
Casters: 2" dual locking
Cord: Single 25'
Comes with: On-board Lint Hog™ debris filter, 2” Cuff-Lynx™

The Air Hog™ has a retail value of $899.00. This makes the package worth $4,799.00 ($899 Air Hog, $3,599 ETM, $301 S/H). Current bid is at $2,800. Bid in increments of $100.

Auction still ends at 5 P.M. Pacific Time on Friday 3/23/12.

7303-Photo.gif
7303-AddlPhoto-1.gif
7303-AddlPhoto-3.gif
7303-AddlPhoto-4.gif

Mikey P

Administrator
I played with a M5 unit (same vacuum at the unit being auctioned off) and a Air Hog attached and was really impressed with the suction

John set it up at M5F at his factory for us to see but for the life of me I can not remember how much hose was attached in total.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
I played with a M5 unit (same vacuum at the unit being auctioned off) and a Air Hog attached and was really impressed with the suction

John set it up at M5F at his factory for us to see but for the life of me I can not remember how much hose was attached in total.

Ii was over 100', but it was too long ago for me to remember exactly. John Tusio runs 175' with out the booster.

Mikey P

Administrator
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Mikey P":20opfjod]I played with a M5 unit (same vacuum at the unit being auctioned off) and a Air Hog attached and was really impressed with the suction

Ii was over 100', but it was too long ago for me to remember exactly. John Tusio runs 175' with out the booster.[/quote:20opfjod]

I thought it was more than 200, Terje was there, maybe he remembers.

Timothy

I ran my Mytee Escape TM today in several different configurations, it has more vac than my M5+ because the vacs are direct connect, I was very impressed with the water recovery with and with out Airhog, who ever wins this auction will be very pleased and will find that working with the Mytee Escape ETM is pure pleasure, I am one very happy camper!

Chokemaster

Name
John Sheridan
Timothy said:
I ran my Mytee Escape TM today in several different configurations, it has more vac than my M5+ because the vacs are direct connect, I was very impressed with the water recovery with and with out Airhog, who ever wins this auction will be very pleased and will find that working with the Mytee Escape ETM is pure pleasure, I am one very happy camper!

I have to imagine the 2 1/2" hose also helps with the recovery too.

Brett

My older 10.4 amp 3 stage and 8.6 amp 2 stage Recoil , 2 2stage porty, and the new 3 stage air hog at 100 ft of 2 inch could pick an 8lb 14 oz weight off the ground with a popsicle stick breaking the suction on one side of the cuff. Great water recovery and dry times with the 360i with this set up. Chokemaster brought his new M5 over and at 100 ft couldn't pick the weight, but when we added my airhog we were able to add 25 ft of 2 inch and pick it off the ground. That was very impressive for 3 3 stage vacs vs the 6 I was running. The Escape with direct connect motors and 2.5 hose port should be even stronger. If your using the airhog, you can remove the floats and filter on the M5 or Escape for extra air flow along with 10 gauge extension cords. You would have to watch the Escape with the floats removed if the air hog were to plug or apo failed unless your running the apo on the Escape also.

Bob Foster

Why would you outbid yourself :?:

Now John is going to have to throw more stuff in... !gotcha!

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
David,

You have placed the winning bid of $3,000. Please make arrangements directly with Mike Pailliotet for payment. Once he has received, he will notify me.

Please also go ahead and provide me with your details (Company Name, Ship To Address, Phone, Fax, Email, Website) by Private Message, or at npepper@mytee.com.

Congratulations on your new Escape™ ETM!

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
I also meant to note that the Mikeysboard clock is wrong. I am sitting in California at this very moment, and it is definitely not 4:20 PM.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bob Foster said:
Why would you outbid yourself :?:

Now John is going to have to throw more stuff in... !gotcha!

That's called "Hedging your bets". Very smart move. Stil a great deal. This is well over a $4000.00 value.

dgargan

I threw the extra bid in in case terry was waiting o out bid me at the last second. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom