The Mytee Ultraglide 13" floor machine auction!!!!!

F

FB7777

I routinely change my primary credit card number ... Shouldn't effect your ability to log into Paypal

Like Greg said, just open a new PayPal account, takes 15 minutes

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
danielc said:
[quote="Able 1":2o1wo1g7]Wow Willy congrats on you bid for $430!!!... Since the fake(bid boosting) Banana man was at his first post.. JHC :roll:

Sorry I don't get it and what is someone going to do with a 13 inch buffer. Damn you might as well use a toothbrush to scrub with.

15" is small enough

!7" is perfect.

Your opinion is of little consequence or value. Now run along little fella -the Teletubbies are on soon. Grab Tinkie Winkie and your blankie!

Daniel (in purple) with the staff at Bayne Kleanse with the new no mount (Built in Rototoss) auto cleaner:

teletubbies.jpg
[/quote:2o1wo1g7]
It is posts like this that make Willy, the honorary member of this board, that he is.

All sins are forgiven Willy :p :p :p

From now, till at least purgatory.

And, if I may add, the resemblance of that doll to Daniel, is uncanny!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
All done now. I spoke with His Worship this morning and all is good. ( He must have a filter on the phone- I didn't hear the anguished souls - everyone knows he's the debil !gotcha! )

That's weird Fred- I couldn't get passed the drop down menu when they only allowed and old Visa number. I couldn't enter the new Visa number, MC or Amex. I did try to open a new account, but it just kept referring me back to my old one that I haven't used for a couple of years.

F

FB7777

Maybe my account is set up differently... My PayPal settles out of my checking account my credit card is just a secondary finance option for them

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought he lent the money to Surdis dad. Add other payment options. I have my checking account, debit card and credit card stored amd that way with business and personal purchases I can seperate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom