The nerve of some people

Mikey P

Administrator
How dare they call me to clean dirty carpet....

IMG_20200915_101125.jpgIMG_20200915_101554.jpgIMG_20200915_101606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CaffClean

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
WOW! I guess they ran out of toilet paper during the shut down? I've seen dirt floors look cleaner than that.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Now add ten thousand spill spots, chili on the walls, wax under the outlets and a customer whose son peeled out across her yard, so she complains to you, demands insurance compensation and reports you to Angies List.

Then her husband calls and says it looks great, ignore the (insert epithet here) and thanks for being professional about her behavior.

Fancy exteriors can hide some low-rent customers, hahahaha

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I delete those. Get a vocabulary such that you can insult someone and they think it's a pat on the back.

I admit I've been dropping unfortunate words around friends and family. Their winces tell me at least that they aren't used to hearing it from me.

The times we are in and a close friend who is very near death have me less than patient I suppose.

This is a good reminder that its time to go back to using words that some have to look up later to know what I meant.

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My Finnish friends say that "the f bomb" is very popular there. Children use it at the dinner table with at most a disapproving stare from a parent. Its considered nicer than their most nuclear curse...

"Perkele!" (The Devil)

What makes a word "bad" is all in culture and context I suppose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom