The new Amy Girl

Name
Nate W.
amygeorge said:
Nate:

I didn't get a business card from you at MF... Check your mail...

George is my nickname. My grandfather prayed he'd have a grandson. He always treated me like a boy! When I was in graduate school I lived with three girls named Amy: Amy Jo, Amy Lou and Amy George (me). I have a cousin and her given name is Mary George!

Amygeorge

Nice! Yea, no business cards... I'm a big fish in a small pond... lol... My moms got the name Daryl because grandma wanted a boy but got 3 girls... Back then, they named the kid before they were born... :lol:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Everyone was talking about Amy but I didn't know who they were talking about. Then I saw the picture and I said oh Amy from Portland SFS. That brought it all back. Hope you enjoyed MikeyFest and will have a great 2012.

We will be in Dallas for SFS the week of April 16th. Nick and the gang would love to have you come visit especially Wednesday if you can make it for the group dinner.

Here's to your success.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
John: I just thought I'd wait and let you send me a thank you card after my first purchase....

Bill: I'll be in Dallas for SFS, seeing how I didn't own the business when I first attended, I'm hoping it will make a more sense to me the 2nd time! I R AN Aggie (Texas A&M) and it takes me a little longer to catch on.

Connor

Name
Connor
The title of this thread is sexist. Just sayin. (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
amygeorge said:
John: I just thought I'd wait and let you send me a thank you card after my first purchase....

Bill: I'll be in Dallas for SFS, seeing how I didn't own the business when I first attended, I'm hoping it will make a more sense to me the 2nd time! I R AN Aggie (Texas A&M) and it takes me a little longer to catch on.

Amy that is wonderful and it's nice that you will be on your home turf.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
amygeorge said:

:) if my wife ships it you will get Jelly bellies if I ship it I'll do my best to remember to send them :)

Hopefully you make it to Vegas connections for our Wynn Buffet get together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom