The New Era Begins....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Just flicked the switch for Service Monster Super Agents. Live as of 15 minutes ago. They will be taking all the calls and scheduling and following up on all the web inquiries we receive.

I'm packing up the house and moving on Tuesday to a great townhouse a few miles away. My new "role" in Burdick's Cleaning has started, sans manning the phones and booking jobs.

I will be focusing on building Fiber ProTector of Delaware Valley, working on a part time basis with Burdick's Cleaning doing admin, marketing and financial stuff, and expanding my consulting services.

I want to thank all my Mikey's Board Family for all the support, encouragement, and kind words over the past, almost year, as we've gone through the divorce and transition. I feel the love and love all you idiots back!

Name
Swani
Just flicked the switch for Service Monster Super Agents. Live as of 15 minutes ago. They will be taking all the calls and scheduling and following up on all the web inquiries we receive.

I'm packing up the house and moving on Tuesday to a great townhouse a few miles away. My new "role" in Burdick's Cleaning has started, sans manning the phones and booking jobs.

I will be focusing on building Fiber ProTector of Delaware Valley, working on a part time basis with Burdick's Cleaning doing admin, marketing and financial stuff, and expanding my consulting services.

I want to thank all my Mikey's Board Family for all the support, encouragement, and kind words over the past, almost year, as we've gone through the divorce and transition. I feel the love and love all you idiots back!
What type of consulting are you doing Meg?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
What type of consulting are you doing Meg?

Working with other cleaning companies, primarily O/Os that can use support with their financials, marketing, systems, admin, etc. finding ways to streamline processes, increase profits, or just being an accountability partner with weekly coaching calls to keep people on task for goals. I can develop marketing plans/calendars, strategic plans, phone scripts, langiage for email templates. Just a person to run ideas by for input and feedback. Whatever I can do to help a business succeed. Figuring out what programs/software would be he best first for their needs. Basically everything I did in my company.

I’m hoping @jwfoulk12 will chime in about his experience so far. We’ve been working together since October. He’s come a long way already. Killing on in ProTector sales with a few tweaks to the phone script and in the field.

But I should really let him talk for himself about the full experience....Justin??

@jwfoulk12

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Its hard to put into words all the help Meg has been to me. This year is going to be a big year for us and I couldnt have done it without her guidance. We were already the most expensive cleaner in town but she pushed me beyond my comfort zone on the price increases for this year and it is working out well. Our protector sales are threw the roof. We went from hardly ever selling protector to selling it on 2/3 of the jobs. And the nice thing about it is I'm not doing anything different. My office staff is just mentioning the benefits on the phone and then we also mention it in our prep email. Speaking of emails I am definitely not the most elequent linguist and Meg has guided me threw correspondence on several big proposals, giving me that professional edge. She knows just the right things to say and how to say them.
My quickbooks were a mess when we started but with her help we whipped that into shape.
Ive done next to no marketing over the last 15 years just living off of referrals and repeats but in order to get where I want to be Ive got to do more and Meg has been instramental in helping me put together a killer referral program as well as a marketing plan that should definitely skyrocket our business to the next level.
If anybody has any questions about my experience with Megs consulting services please dont hesitate to reach out. I'm happy to have her not only as a professional consultant but also as a close friend.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Working with other cleaning companies, primarily O/Os that can use support with their financials, marketing, systems, admin, etc. finding ways to streamline processes, increase profits, or just being an accountability partner with weekly coaching calls to keep people on task for goals. I can develop marketing plans/calendars, strategic plans, phone scripts, langiage for email templates. Just a person to run ideas by for input and feedback. Whatever I can do to help a business succeed. Figuring out what programs/software would be he best first for their needs. Basically everything I did in my company.

I’m hoping @jwfoulk12 will chime in about his experience so far. We’ve been working together since October. He’s come a long way already. Killing on in ProTector sales with a few tweaks to the phone script and in the field.

But I should really let him talk for himself about the full experience....Justin??

@jwfoulk12
So you're like Howard Partridge?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Wow, thank you Justin! @jwfoulk12

It means so much to me that you took the time to share how I’ve been able to help and support you.

And the best part of it has been the friendship we’ve built. You have been helpful and supportive of me through the personal transition and relationship stuff since you’ve been down this road before me. You’ve talked me off the ledge more than once...

I appreciate the kind words from @Bob Pruitt as well. I enjoy helping people push themselves and am honored that you reach out to me for insight.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
So you're like Howard Partridge?

Ummmmm

I don’t have a formal program. Won’t do groups stuff or special inner circles. I can’t see myself doing this full time or being my “career”. I don’t want to do it on that kind of level-at least not. Or. But who knows where this could go or develop into. I prefer to keep in more personal and very individualized for each person/company need, working with only a few people at once. I really see Growing FPA as the future for me. But am Hoping the consulting can bridge any gaps and provide some income. And I truely enjoy doing it.

And I’m better looking than Howard, Although not as tan and my teeth aren’t as white.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom