the new Foam of the future

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Two of the commercial carpet manufactures involved with the Standards, love this method...

Two thoughts:

1. Low Moisture Cleaning with a variety of brush, pad, scrub methods has proven itself more than enough to be acceptable for maintenance (and sometimes more). Surely this system could work as well.

2. That said: What manufacturers of carpet like when it comes to cleaning doesn't always pass my sniff test. ( I worked with several of them on committees in the past, including the original S100)

In the past Host from Racine Industries, Capture from Milliken, and let's not forget Bane Clene as the preferred hot water extraction system were all touted as the best.... and how can we forget the Gold level that the Rug Doctor got from CRI? So forgive me for my Larry Capitoni cynicism due to that part.

Still, it would be interesting to see it used in real world situations by someone I respect.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There's a business down here in the big ATL doing that in these huge buildings where HWE isn't possible and swears by it. I don't know enough to base an opinion. I'm just glad I don't have accounts like that

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The Von Schrader system is better in my opinion. It has a vacuum that picks up the foam and soil. I don't see the advantage over encapping.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What is the brand of FOAMING shampoo that is the best?
Not sure if the new age scampoos make enough foam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What is the brand of FOAMING shampoo that is the best?
Not sure if the new age scampoos make enough foam
I have some Harvard, Bridgepoint and prochem shampoos that are ok but they don't seem to foam as well as the Von Schrader stuff that I used years ago. Maybe I just don't remember rightly but it seems that the Von Schrader dry foam was lighter, more airy and drier than what I have today.

Name
jack zerkie
I used a von schrader iin 1981 on old carpet did the whole room with VS. Then did half the room with water and a porty extractor . Major difference then did the other half with the porty to make it look even. The VS really didn't clean but removed some dirt. But with the water extraction the job looked great major difference. Gave back the VS and used a 175 and the porty. The rest is history. Then got smart and moved up to a truckmount and still having fun today. jz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom