The New Mytee Extractor?

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I understand Mytee is comming out with some new or improvments to their portable extractor. Can anyone tell me anything about this?

I need something now but may be able to waite for a big enough reason.
If I'm buying something now I'm considering the M5 or a CA Jaguar, any big difference in vacuum between the two?

S

sam miller

I would say by the specs on the web the Jag has more cfm and lift 298 cfm and 263 inchs of lift great specs

the m5 sits around 230 cfm with around 144 in. of lift

Still I dont hear great stuff about cross american here, *** like's it more! read the thread about the booster Greg has.

also see what distributors say and what warranty the machine has.

Name
John LaBarbera
sam miller said:
I would say by the specs on the web the Jag has more cfm and lift 298 cfm and 263 inchs of lift great specs

Still I dont hear great stuff about cross american here, *** like's it more! read the thread about the booster Greg has.

Those CA numbers are bogus. Very misleading. The Jag has less lift than the Mytee, and that's a fact. We are releasing four new machines at Connections. If you can, I would wait.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="sam miller":1m44agao]I would say by the specs on the web the Jag has more cfm and lift 298 cfm and 263 inchs of lift great specs

Those CA numbers are bogus. Very misleading. The Jag has less lift than the Mytee, and that's a fact. We are releasing four new machines at Connections. If you can, I would wait.[/quote:1m44agao]

Are you bringing your new truckmount too???

When I was down at your shop not too long ago the guys were all over my truckmount looking at it saying they are working on making a truckmount and wanted to see ideas...

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
John. are you talking more lift/cfm on the new machines? and how long before one can be in my hands.

One more question, if I can't wait ( sold my truckmount sooner than I expected) which of your machines do you suggest to run 100' of hose.

S

sam miller

John LaBarbera said:
[quote="sam miller":1cbqapra]I would say by the specs on the web the Jag has more cfm and lift 298 cfm and 263 inchs of lift great specs

Those CA numbers are bogus. Very misleading. The Jag has less lift than the Mytee, and that's a fact. We are releasing four new machines at Connections. If you can, I would wait.[/quote:1cbqapra]

It seemed high and I never tested one but thet're website says????? Bogus or false advertising? Your to nice John.

That new airhog/waterhog setup seems like the most sensible idea in portable equipment I've seen in a long time.

http://www.***************/store/mytee- ... 10652.html

I would only wonder about the vac recovery. Would that be enough to leave the carpet dry?

Sure seems easier than dealing with multiple boosters and 100 feet or more of hose to me.

Nice job Mytee!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Philip;

The combo of the Air Hog and the Water Hog is probably the best portable Tile & Grout setup.

It would be only adequate for carpet cleaning due to the limited "airwatt power" from one 3-stage vac.

Mytee's new extraction equipment will be introduced in September . . .

and after talking about them to John . . .

will be worth the short wait.

Larry

F

FB7777

Valentoon's math is laughable

I remember the " 300 CFMs!!! " advertisements

when I questioned him on it he acted like it was some proprietary trade secret that required purchasing his equipment to have the answer :roll:

He takes the specs on 2 3 stage lamb vacs and pads it with an extra 100 cfm for his INLINE power booster
and comes up with 300 CFM

dork

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
John, are you saying you can get better water recovery with say 75 ft of hose with the M5 as 75 ft. with the CA Jaguar?
Also what about the questions I asked above?
Thanks

Name
John LaBarbera
Jeff Brown said:
John, are you saying you can get better water recovery with say 75 ft of hose with the M5 as 75 ft. with the CA Jaguar?
Thanks

I've tested the 6.6 They don't measure up. They're rated at 130" the M5 is 144". The 6.6 is 2 stage (2 fans) the M5 is 3 stage (3 fans) hence, higher water lift. Both have adequate CFM. We could use them but it seems like a step backwards to me. For the money you can't beat the M5. They M5 has refinements that are head and shoulders above the competition.

The 6.6 vacs are newer, everything else is 30 years old from the look to the technology. Remember he was selling 3 vacs forever and everyone else with 2 vacs were just a generic machine. Now what is he? He got as close to an M5 as he will ever be able to do. If the vacs are still mounted the same as the one that is posted on the other thread, well what can I say.

Are you going to Connections? We'll have some machines that will blow your mind.

Name
John LaBarbera
Jeff Brown said:
Thanks

Have to go out with my Wife for dinner. I'll give more info when I get back tonight.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was a cross american fan for a long time. I dont care much for the design anymore as my recoil fell apart literally in 2 years. I think that portys in general are not made for day in and day out work as everyone I have ever had has gotten the shit knocked out of it in about a year.

Brett

John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Jeff Brown":v511wycf]John, are you saying you can get better water recovery with say 75 ft of hose with the M5 as 75 ft. with the CA Jaguar?
Thanks

Have to go out with my Wife for dinner. I'll give more info when I get back tonight.[/quote:v511wycf]
Have to or want to. Thirty years ago I wanted to go out with my wife. Now I have to.

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Jeff Brown":17konnqf]John, are you saying you can get better water recovery with say 75 ft of hose with the M5 as 75 ft. with the CA Jaguar?
Thanks

Have to go out with my Wife for dinner. I'll give more info when I get back tonight.
Have to or want to. Thirty years ago I wanted to go out with my wife. Now I have to.[/quote:17konnqf]

I meant to say "I want to go to dinner with my Wife".

Name
John LaBarbera
Jeff Brown said:
I understand Mytee is comming out with some new or improvments to their portable extractor. Can anyone tell me anything about this?

I need something now but may be able to waite for a big enough reason.
If I'm buying something now I'm considering the M5 or a CA Jaguar, any big difference in vacuum between the two?

Four weeks until Connections. The machines are all new designed housings. I don't want to disclose too much before the show, but they have some features that up until now did not exist to my knowledge, however, Ed will probably say he did that 30 years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom