The new Orbot OP machine from HOS Hruby

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I was on the phone with Jeff Hruby as we were at the airport in LA, about to head out for Australia. Jeff said, hey, I just left the airport. Jeff had just raced down to the airport to put the finished version of their new Orbot onto the plane for Australia. It looks as if the machine and I flew over together. At any rate, we got a good look at the new machine and had a chance to play with it at the show. And it is really nice. The rear wheels stay on the ground. And the handle folds up, making it very compact. The fit and finish are spot on! The new orbiter handled very smoothly too. It looks as if the bar for OP machines has been raised once again. It's kind of funny that I had to go to Australia to get a first look at a machine that's built in the US. Take a peek...

http://excellent-supply.com/orbot-pics/index.htm

Clark

I guess I'm a bit flattered. It was a pretty good whooping at MikeFest. But that don't mean this ain't war. The original or the copy. And there's the price. I will be posting a Mikes Board Special TODAY.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
so Ricky, are you going to relabel them and start selling them like the vEnTO?

why else would you post this?

and don't you know Clark is the fair haired shake'n shine machine salesman here now??

:wink: :wink: :wink:

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Careful, Clark.

Let us beat him up.

If you start, you'll end up looking like PadSon and you'll be on lonely street with him in no time.

John G

Lonely street? You got to be kidding Marty!

At least you can still make me laugh.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
john G I complimented you on your last shipment but where is my hellgel

STEVEC

I've been trying the HRUBY Encapsulate Cleaner as a pre-spray, by itself and added to my regular pre-spray. This is good stuff !!! It cleans very well, especially when you scrub with a 175 and then extract. It's very concentrated too. GOOD STUFF

Steve

Rambo

Pig Penis

I wonder how many know that a male pig has a corkscrew just like in Marty's Avatar. I guess I'm slow. it's the first time I noticed it.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Tom and Jeff Hruby done a GREAT job on this Orbot machine.

It was extremely well received by the cleaners over here.

Orbot.jpg

Jim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom