The New Rotovac 360i-15 is Here Now!

Rotovac

Name
Nick
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&amp]Rotovac has now introduced a new 360i with a larger 15" carpet cleaning head. The 360i-15 cleans about 25% faster than the standard 360i and has a combination of 2 holed and 2 slotted Teflon vacuum shoes which leave the carpet drier and run smoother than ever. Check it out at [/FONT]http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/rotovac-360i15.shtml

Reactions: Shorty

John Olson

Name
John Olson
This is a upgrade to your existing 360i so you juts attached the new shroud and screw on the head.easy peasy japanessey. We will have the raffle one and one to demo here tomorrow. If I get time ill video it on Saturday while guys are playing with it.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
[FONT=&quot]Yes it is the same motor. The Teflon vac shoes create much less drag than steel shoes on the carpet so the 15” head actually is easier on the motor than the 12” Swoop head. The holed vacuum shoes leave the carpet drier than slotted but don’t pick up carpet filler fiber and debris as well. The combination of the two (holed and slotted) gets you the best of both worlds. You can also customize it any way you want (all slotted or all holed). The 15” head and shroud kit will retro fit on to any 360i. This 15" head has been thoroughly tested by numerous cleaners in the field with fantastic feedback. The 360i is a proven design and the 15" head comes with a 30 day money back trial so you really can't go wrong with this unit. Check it out at www.rotovac.com. [/FONT]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom