The Odorox Boss XL3 - Contractor Series

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've had contact with Tom about possibly getting one.

Here is a little of what he has to say about it.

The unit you would want is called the XL3. It has 3 optics (UV lamps) inside which is the strongest we make right now for portable units (we have up to 48 optics, but those are big industrial machines). The XL3 sits next to your air mover, so you distribute the hydroxyls at whatever rate your air mover is set to (usually 1000 - 2000 cfm). This machine will allow you to treat larger areas, more severe odors, and get the job done faster. It is in Xactimate under code CLNDODHY>. With the air mover, you can charge about $225 per machine per day. Somebody recently told me that they were able to charge 6 cents a cubic foot, but I don't know if that is in Xactimate or not. The XL3 costs $3800, we give you a 60 day money back guarantee and a 1 year parts and labor warranty.

rctpks said:
I've had contact with Tom about possibly getting one.

Here is a little of what he has to say about it.

The unit you would want is called the XL3. It has 3 optics (UV lamps) inside which is the strongest we make right now for portable units (we have up to 48 optics, but those are big industrial machines). The XL3 sits next to your air mover, so you distribute the hydroxyls at whatever rate your air mover is set to (usually 1000 - 2000 cfm). This machine will allow you to treat larger areas, more severe odors, and get the job done faster. It is in Xactimate under code CLNDODHY>. With the air mover, you can charge about $225 per machine per day. Somebody recently told me that they were able to charge 6 cents a cubic foot, but I don't know if that is in Xactimate or not. The XL3 costs $3800, we give you a 60 day money back guarantee and a 1 year parts and labor warranty.

Thank you...that was the info I was looking for... :D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron
Yes and no.

Yes in that you would use it in the same situations you would Ozone. & No in that is suppose to be a whole different animal.

You can occupy the space while the work is being processed, it is also suppose to penetrate better and not harm the things Ozone does.

The negative is it is a slower process and of course the price is 5-6 times a Ozone unit.

We may get one on trial and see if it really works, if it does we would buy it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom