The old dog still has it!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I went out with my supervisor last week on a carpet job...
How hard did your supervisor work?

Steve

PS How much time on this job did you spend a) posting on MB, b) cleaning your fingernails and c) sexting while your employee was working like a slave? Just wondering...

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I worked him like slave building the pyramids! :icon_twisted:

I did all the cleaning, he pre-vacuumed, spotted any spots, moved the furniture, blocked and tabbed and groomed the carpet. He did the bitch work!

I'd much rather do the cleaning. I used the Rotovac XL on all but the steps, used the quad jet on the treads and PC tool on the risers. Steps were the hardest work. The XL really put the fluff back in the carpet. :headbang:

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Way to go, Doc. And well deserved too.

BTW, did you thank your wife for writing that comment?!!!

(Just kidding of course!)

Ed Valentine

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
c) sexting while your employee working like a slave? Just wondering...[/QUOTE]

:eekk:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Hmmm, c'mon now Richard, I notice at the very bottom of YOUR card, they didn't give you permission to use their comments. :stir:

Where's the card for your hard working slave ??? :lol:

Congrats; on your 1:40 ratio, not bad for a young bloke. :winky:

:yoda:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

Yea on our website we can only use the testimonials that they check that box. I didn't post their name here so I think I can risk it. :winky:

I carried that slave, he doesn't deserve praise. Actually Steve has worked here nearly as long as I have and is often mistaken as a Chavez. (not sure if that's good! :biggrin:)

Yea 40-years hopefully the next one doesn't take so so long. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Doc, do you give those cards to them at the end of the cleaning or do you mail them one? Have them mail it in or? It's a great idea, I really like that card layout.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We send it 3-days after the cleaning included in the Thank You card. The return address is printed on the front and they are stamped. All they have to do is check the boxes and drop it in the mail. We get back hundreds of them. On our old website we had the actual image, on the new the comment and client name.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I call BULLSHIT :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

You WORKED.Yeah, and I went to dinner with Elvis. We shared a table with Jimi, John Kennedy and Joan Of Arc.

And that's YOUR writing in that damn card. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not me.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

You WORKED.Yeah, and I went to dinner with Elvis. We shared a table with Jimi, John Kennedy and Joan Of Arc.

And that's YOUR writing in that damn card. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not me.

WOW :surprised: I'm impressed.

Was that Jimi hendrix ??

Did you all meet in Vancouver at the same, or different places, separately ??

Hang on, are you taking the piss out of us ??? :confused:

Joan of Arc died nearly 600 years ago, and I know you're not that old.

Although going by some of your tales...................................................

I may be a bit naive, but I think, like you say in your first line....................................................

Willy, you are terrible. :stir:

:yoda:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If any of you paid any attention to the card, you'd have read the note:"Outstanding job".

That, my friends, in Chavez lingo means that Richard was standing outside while his employee was doing the work.

Outstanding, Richard.

P.S. Couldn't have been the wife who wrote it, they know us too well.

Reactions: Willy P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No really, its relaxing. No worries, just the cleaning at hand and what can I do to make the most improvement to impress the client. I've always enjoyed hard work, most days I go home and work in the yard after spending all day caged up here in the office.

I have a million things I should be doing here in the office but....the vast majority of is work....boring work.

Even the market projects I'm working on I eventually get bored with and jump from one project to another or I get on the board for a break. I still enjoy being out but its really better for the company if I'm in. :icon_neutral:

PLUS if I were out, I wouldn't be able to spend time with you fine folks! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shane Deubell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If any of you paid any attention to the card, you'd have read the note:"Outstanding job".

That, my friends, in Chavez lingo means that Richard was standing outside while his employee was doing the work.

Outstanding, Richard.

P.S. Couldn't have been the wife who wrote it, they know us too well.
LOL

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
No really, its relaxing. No worries, just the cleaning at hand and what can I do to make the most improvement to impress the client. I've always enjoyed hard work, most days I go home and work in the yard after spending all day caged up here in the office.

I have a million things I should be doing here in the office but....the vast majority of is work....boring work.

Even the market projects I'm working on I eventually get bored with and jump from one project to another or I get on the board for a break. I still enjoy being out but its really better for the company if I'm in. :icon_neutral:

PLUS if I were out, I wouldn't be able so spend time with you fine folks! :biggrin:

Nah i agree with you.
Personally like to clean the equipment and detail vans more then going in the field though.

Right now i am starting a new crm program, been working every day on it and till about 1am last night.
Really sucks right now !! :hopeless: is it saturday yet....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom