The *Perfect* CRM/Scheduling program...

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Currently there are several programs for carpet cleaning companies to use - service monster, softserv, service ceo, and many others.

If you could have the PERFECT program to manage your business, what would you want it to do for your company? What things do you currently dislike about the program you use, and what things do you currently like?

I'll start...

I wish that there was an actual iphone/android app that would allow me to utilize my full system from anywhere.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
bensurdi said:
I wish that there was an actual iphone/android app that would allow me to utilize my full system from anywhere.

You can do that with SM if you jailbreak your phone or use an older version of the OS. My iPad was originally supposed to do that however, I made a "mistake" and it auto-upgraded itself to the new OS, so now I have to use it with Logmein Insight(as Dgargan has said, it is slow) but it does work and you get the full version not the mobile version. If you can get on using IE w/out having to log into a program to access a computer, than it will make it almost "perfect", or huge time savings.

I and many agree that SM needs updates on a few features but I'm sure they're looking into it, just can't beat their CS.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I want the scheduling system to have a full marketing campaign program with materials, click and they send it and charge my card.

SM is supposed to have this one day.

Oh, and I need more than one spot for email address' on the custy profile..they need to add a button for adding them and phone numbers etc.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bensurdi said:
Brian when you say " full marketing campaign " what does that mean for you?

Where do I start?

Simple answer is just to have marketing materials at my finger tips...custom or stock.
Pick and area and send out mailers
Business cards and all that if needed

Etc etc Etc.

I like a one stop shop.

I've told them to get together with PDQ and simplify things...no one listens to me. :cry:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Harps Best Friend said:
bensurdi said:
Brian when you say " full marketing campaign " what does that mean for you?

Pick and area and send out mailers
Business cards

They already have those 2 options Brian, I get my biz cards from SM as well, they had the best prices even compared to my local printer. I get one large box, and they get a large box too. They just don't have the design part, but that's no biggy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I bought the cards too...to go into the thanks yous. OK quality.

It's just not a full service marketing program...and that's cool...they don't have to be.

But if they were...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom