The perfect OP for Jimmy

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
He admitted to cleaning it every month! Duh.
Snd he also said that he’s leaving residue behind.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Wow. Okay, if you ever see me wearing shorts like those, please shoot me. And here is the magic formula:

D7487841-9B0F-443B-848E-AD827B90FED2.png

Mikey P

Administrator
Can I drink Fabuloso® or Fabuloso® Complete?
No, do not drink any of our Fabuloso® products. None of our home cleaning or disinfecting products should be introduced into the human body under any circumstances. Our products are meant to be used only for household cleaning purposes and they are safe when used as directed. In order to use them appropriately, please always read the label for proper usage instructions.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The disappearing effect that they're seeing is just the soil being suspended. If these guys would actually take some advice, and get the camera man to use a wand, they would learn that rinsing it after buffing it would give them the results that they're wanting to achieve.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damn this Covid. Everything getting canceled still. This second wave is making the numbers climb fast. It is because of the second wave, or is it because more tests are being done? I think it's both. The Bay area is going nuts Butte county 60 new cases yesterday. My area is safe be hell, is it going to hit us hard?

All these events and protests are only spreading the the virus. All the stupid carpet cleaning conventions coming up need to be put on hold. Attendance is going to be so low it won't be wort it. Movie theaters are closed. The release of TopGun 2 is delayed until December, I can't enter a store without a mask on. Life just sucks right now.

Good thing Jimmy got a bike to ride. It's a great way to forget about Covid for awhile.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mikey P

Administrator
This little striped whipper was bailing out of the hills looking for safe refugee when he stopped to ask me what time it was..

IMG_20200707_102130~2.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Damn this Covid. Everything getting canceled still. This second wave is making the numbers climb fast. It is because of the second wave, or is it because more tests are being done? I think it's both. The Bay area is going nuts Butte county 60 new cases yesterday. My area is safe be hell, is it going to hit us hard?

All these events and protests are only spreading the the virus. All the stupid carpet cleaning conventions coming up need to be put on hold. Attendance is going to be so low it won't be wort it. Movie theaters are closed. The release of TopGun 2 is delayed until December, I can't enter a store without a mask on. Life just sucks right now.

Good thing Jimmy got a bike to ride. It's a great way to forget about Covid for awhile.
This is still the first wave.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Back
Top Bottom