The Phoenix wins the moral victory in BCS NV

Mikey P

Administrator
I've posted many times how I've taken care of our local community center her in BeerCan Springs

HWE'd a few areas, Cimex many and switched over to the PHX for countless visits.

I learned a lot about the idiosyncrasies of OP cleaning at this location as I could experiment, clean un-rushed and most importantly, go back and see how different approaches worked out.
I donated much of my time there actually.

It's been a while so I dropped by today to see if they replaced as they said they wanted to, or if something else was up.

The carpet looked worse than I've ever seen, mega spills all, streaking and lots of new patches.

Turns out and there was a big change in management and the new guy is friends with Karpet Kopz.

They came in last month and RX'd the whole place and it wicked like a mofo and tore this shit out of some small holes/open seams.

1660332063413.png

and yes, I'm butthurt.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've posted many times how I've taken care of our local community center her in BeerCan Springs

HWE'd a few areas, Cimex many and switched over to the PHX for countless visits.

I learned a lot about the idiosyncrasies of OP cleaning at this location as I could experiment, clean un-rushed and most importantly, go back and see how different approaches worked out.
I donated much of my time there actually.

It's been a while so I dropped by today to see if they replaced as they said they wanted to, or if something else was up.

The carpet looked worse than I've ever seen, mega spills all, streaking and lots of new patches.

Turns out and there was a big change in management and the new guy is friends with Karpet Kopz.

They came in last month and RX'd the whole place and it wicked like a mofo and tore this shit out of some small holes/open seams.

View attachment 117293

and yes, I'm butthurt.
That's what I like about my regular op jobs. You get to see the results after the fact. Had a new customer this year with large coffee stains in their amenity room. Used Saigers Oxy encap, the code red version, the coffee stains all disappeared. Went back the next day as their are 3 buildings connected together and the stains were still gone. That's the beauty of encap. Stains don't usually wick back. The oxy types of encap keep working even after you're finished, leaving the carpet brighter when dry. I've never had good success with a rx20. Always left the carpet too wet, even with repeat dry passes.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just finished doing about 1500 sqft of carpet tiles in an office. Would have been an ideal job for the Phoenix but the Chinese girl who hires me loves to see the steam coming off the wand. When I get to the heavy traffic areas, I use a little more than I have to and I can hear the oohs and aahs. Ironically, they had a pipe leak, tried to fix it themselves and ended up with a huge water stain. I hoped I have fixed it, used some serum cu for the first time and looks like it disappeared. I warned the manager that it might come back when it dries and not to be afraid to call me and let me know. If I have to go back, the fix will be using the Phoenix with an oxy encap.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yes, they aren't very good. I ain't a fan of kapeti cops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom