The phone has been ringing off the hook today

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We already had a busy week scheduled this week and have had a few emergencies call in today to add to it.

We have a C.dif job that called in for tomorrow and a (new to us sorority) called in with 10-rooms for Friday. We also started a new fire today where the home is on the market, so we will be pressed for time to get it cleaned and out of there also.

This week is turning mean and its only Monday. :eekk: Oh well we can rest in the winter!
:winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Not off the hook for sure but 1 nice one.

5 locations lots of scotchgard, old customer that came back :headbang:.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we're buried too...started the week that way.... and more chit added today
worst part is, Cody (my right hand man and "do it all" Ace) is on vacation :dejection::dejection:

..L.T.A.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Good for you. That was us last week. Being a guy down it was hard on John. We are ok with things being a bit lighter this week.

Ron K

We're slammed too! Following best July ever. What really cracks me up is we just got the Val-Pac and there were four carpet cleaners offering deals/coupons. If you're not busy now just do us all a favor and give-up! Congrats Larry and Doc and Meg.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I think we've only got 15-cases of water left and with this heat I'll probably need to get another pallet next week. :icon_rolleyes:
Buying ice has been a chore keeping up with the crews. Every summer we talk about an ice machine but so far its just on the wish list.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Buying ice has been a chore keeping up with the crews. Every summer we talk about an ice machine but so far its just on the wish list.

We watched restaurant auctions and found a large but older ice machine for $200. Lasted us 7 years. At least in some areas, it seems there are often restaurants going out of business and selling equipment.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
$200 is that when you could get a model T for $300 Scott. Those things don't go that cheap any more because I have been looking $1000 to $1500 would be a steal.

Karen told me we have 3 CC slots for the week left and we started a water loss today. Lost our lead night tech also. I had to move one of my day guys to nights so I am down a residential truck for 4-8 weeks. OUCH!

We watched restaurant auctions and found a large but older ice machine for $200. Lasted us 7 years. At least in some areas, it seems there are often restaurants going out of business and selling equipment.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've looked at a few I've a little hesitant not knowing whats what with them. Like Tom mentioned most were $800.00 to $1,200.00. I'd like a smaller under the counter style. One we could put in our small break room.

Reactions: TomKing

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
So you down and dirty talk some members dreams and then come on here to brag about how rich you are getting to all of us not so fortunate souls?

Does this make you feel good inside?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
:eekk:

We can't just read hard luck stories day in/out.
Somebody has to be making it big, might as well be a chavez :winky:.

Would be much, much, much better if it was a DEUBELL but hey tomorrow is another day.

Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Does this make you feel good inside?
I lie a lot so this whole thread may or may not be true. In fact I may or may not be real myself. Another one of Mike's fictitious characters a fig newton of your imagination. You do still have one don't you? :p

Who did I "down dirty talk"? :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I lie a lot so this whole thread may or may not be true. In fact I may or may not be real myself. Another one of Mike's fictitious characters a fig newton of your imagination. You do still have one don't you? :p

You gone did Becker dirty calling his new home a pile of dung and to see if he was going to set it on fire?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh that, hell I didn't mean it the way you are making out!

It looks like shit, yes I still think it does but Becker has mad skills at remodeling, I've seen his work.

I look at it and would have never thought about buying it. It's like the ugly girl with a killer body. No matter how great the body you still have to look at the face. The house is in a great location, school, lake but it was in poooor shape. A bear ate the siding, the foundation has settled and he said the roof wouldn't make the winter. Basically a mother in-law home. :p

I know he can/will fix it up and it will look great, but I lack those skills. I look at all those things I have to pay someone to do and don't see the diamond.

Hey but thanks for telling me I was an ass........fooker! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KevinL

Ron K

Fig Newtons are NOT Veggie appropriate so the dream you're living is real...............maybe?

Reactions: Desk Jockey
J

JS41035

Covered up here as well. 7am starts this week.

Keep a cooler full of ice and drinks in the van. Backpack with fresh change of clothes, extra tees and shirts.

Eat on the go and work smart. Don't "hurry", that will bite you.

Like start the coffee at 7?
Long, Long Day today. Girls on the cleaning crew are still going. Maniacs.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Bring on the positive stuff Richard. Their is so much negative crap in life it is great to hear good things happening to good people.

Keep it coming. Your fans need it.

Reactions: Mikey P and KevinL

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Absolutely killing it this summer and feeling Blessed! Took 2 epic vacations to New York City in April and just got back from Kauai, now back to the grind. Love it. Work hard and then play hard boys and girls

Reactions: Mikey P
J

JS41035

ysazy5en.jpg

Rock and roll.
I'm learning to hate painters.

J

JS41035

True. But do some math with all those blue shirts in the pic. Gotta pump out the work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom