The proof is in the puddin on internet advertising

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have mentioned before that i use ATT on line yellow pages for internet ads. They do my website and optimize me and all that.

Well, my contract ran out for the click campaign that I have per month. I was going to make some changes anyway so no biggy.
Holy crap, I am getting no phone calls on that line.
What I was doing was working.

I just signed another contract that is supposed to be 100 times better than the one I had...just juicing it up...A LOT.

Doubled my payments, starts in a few weeks.

I will have TV Commercials and a bunch of other stuff to help me take over the Cleaning world as we know it.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
How do you know it was from that? Your .net and .com website have the some phone number.

I was just talking with the ATT rep last month, but haven't done anything since I missed their deadline on YP which I do not like anyway. I was still thinking of YP.com though.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I signed up for the same program and it has been great. I have gotten more hits to my website in the last few weeks than ever before. We will see how it pans out but I am in a position now with my repeats to take a chance on it and cut my mailings

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
brian I have to tell you I love getting the emails to my blackberry it is like my website is sending me money

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Maybe I don't get it.

But,I don't see why any company would even pay 1 cent to be in a online directory with all their competition or have to pay for clicks.

Why not just be listed in the top 5 in the organic searches and not have your advertising watered down by being listed along with your competition.

My website is listed before yellowpages.com, superpages,servicemagic and all that other crap.

To be in any of their directories I would lose positioning.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
Maybe I don't get it.

But,I don't see why any company would even pay 1 cent to be in a online directory with all their competition or have to pay for clicks.

Why not just be listed in the top 5 in the organic searches and not have your advertising watered down by being listed along with your competition.

My website is listed before yellowpages.com, superpages,servicemagic and all that other crap.

To be in any of their directories I would lose positioning.

The point of advertising with them is to get what I need done...done. They do my website, get me listed in other places on the internet, some other services as well.

Bottom line is they make me money when I spend money with them.

I have gotten most of my work from this, then service magic, then reach local. Lately even my Letip group isn't keeping up.

when the contract ran out, it lowered my work orders enough to know it was working.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Brian does it matter what your local phone book is. My two phone books here are Dex Media and Yellowbook. Remember I am in Iowa things arrive here later then Cali.

Golden Boy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is ATT
There are a ton of other yellow page books in the area. This is just the biggest maybe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom