The QB hits home

Mikey P

Administrator
My life converts to Quickbooks today

With the help of my awesome bookkeeper we've set up All of Mikey's world in connoisseur as DBAs of Green Glides, all on one online version of QuickBooks..
As well as putting all our household finances on another version.

Next year's tax preparation will be a few pushes of a button instead of 6 weeks of shuffling papers and receipts...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We don’t do online, but do QB. One kid and 2 grandkids streamlined us more this year. It’s exciting. Makes me proud!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It's extremely exciting. Especially considering how much time Paula has spent every April that could have been better spent elsewhere
Same! We’ve always been on QB but inputting was a Pain. My GKs said, just copy and paste
off bank statements😂😂 Duh!!!

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I run QBs for multiple businesses and household finances. It is a lot of work but is far better than the alternative of having only a vague idea of your financial operations at any given time.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Seriously, it can feel like a lot of work, and getting your personal finances up and running on it is a chore, but stick with it. It's worth it.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I paid my accountant to do all that.
But, I’m not your average cheap carpet cleaner.
What do you mean? Accountants aren't bookkeepers. Do you have a bookkeeper? If you have one, you better be monitoring closely, because that is where 99% of embezzlement happens.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have a CPA that does my quarterly’s, year end, and corporate and personal taxes. But Diana gets all the info to him. She does payroll, tax deposits, and billing on QB. Her retirement was not having to wax floors any longer😂 However, she still manages employees too😬

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom