The Saga Continues!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I get a call to bid 115 chairs and about 4,000 sf of carpet. Regular customer. Go to measure everyting and ask when they were looking to get it completed. Of course they said we need it done before Monday for our Big Event! So I ask the guy do your bosses ever plan anything in advance, he just laughed. So I priced it accordingly for a premium price, and I will do the job on Sunday which by the way will be 3 years to the day when I picked up my V out in Sacramento. I have worked the last 3, 3 day weekends. But, at least I'm getting paid well for it.

I was going to do a restaurant tonight and one Saturday night to get me caught up but I told myself, "self" your taking Friday and Saturday night off!!! lol

Name
Ron lippold
good going Billy. Im doing 3 cricket stores sunday and on monday I start a 1600 ft stone polishing, using the cheetah pads again shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Right on!

Glad to hear you guys are gonna make some bank this weekend.

After tomorrow I'm closing shop for 4 or 5 days and taking a well desrved vacation.

Enjoy!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I took my "forced" 10 day vacation while the V was in the shop. Almost caught up, and unfortunately some residential jobs that we thought would wait, didn't, so cost us 1/2 of the repairs in lost revenue.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok...... Good ur back on track! But u could have drove an hour and used my brand new tm for however long u needed it. Or I could have rode around with u and learned some tricks from a master

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Joey, I'm certainly not a master, however, it would probably turn out that I would learn some tricks from you.

I really appreciate your offer that was very generous. Ashley a local guy offered to bail me out, I was giving it until Tuesday but I got it out on Tuesday. Thanks to both you guys.

Big repair bill, and now I have a oil leak that wasn't there before! Of course they don't want to say that they did anything but the V hadn't leaked on a driveway in 3 years and first day out I had a lady come in and tell me my truck was leaking oil on her driveway. Also, for the first 2 days out the truck didn't run any better than before I put it in, then mysterously Wednesday night after a 20 mile drive it started running really smooth and has been flawless since (Yeah I'm knocking on my formica wood). I told them I couldn't bring it back to leave it with them until I was caught up with my jobs. Actually I am going to wait until SFS when I'll take that time off. I think I will take it to another shop for their diagnosis of where the oil is originating from so my barrells will be loaded when I take it back.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Oil leak?

That's a drag.

I fixed a pesky oil leak that plagued my V for over a year.

It turned out to be something so simple it only took me bout an hour to fix.

The oil pipe from the pump to the filter housing needed new o-rings. It was almost imposible to pinpoint cuz oil was coming from a blind spot and oily mess everywhere.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
That sounds exactly where this is coming from. I've dried all the oil off side of engine twice, however it is a slow leak. Now I will know where to look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom