The Sapphire Water Box Update

Mikey P

Administrator
This replaces the Parker wax valve that randomly dumps hot water into your waste tank.

Excessive hot water from inside the box, as well as steam, taken from the top as seen in the photos, are now routed to the waste tank.

This new system is proving to be much more consistent and reliable.

20180910_234011.jpg85503.jpeg85502.jpeg

Last edited:

Glynn

Why any machine in this day & age should dump water I cant understand. Our 575's never dump water.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
This replaces the Parker wax valve that randomly dumps hot water into your waste tank.

Excessive hot water from inside the box, as well as steam, taken from the top as seen in the photos, are now routed to the waste tank.

This new system is proving to be much more consistent and reliable.

You would think for 20k they could figure this crap BEFORE the units go on sale.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My old PC Bruin used to dump water too.
Other than being new what have they really done to improve the technology other than adding expensive proprietary parts to up the purchase price? Do we need all of these new car like electronics etc. for a machine to just squirt and suck ? Who needs LED lights on the panel to look like a pin ball machine?

Reactions: Cleanworks

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I don't see the point in that valve. I used a steam release valve for a hot water heating system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom