The Scientific Scalpel 12"

Mikey P

Administrator
This wand is an experience unlike no other.

It honestly feels like there is no head attached.

Goes where you point, dig and cut like a caulk board pointer or a blind man's cane.

But damn if we aint having a hard to perfecting the glide for it.
We've sold many with only three complaints but you know me, I'm a bit of a perfectionist nut job when it come s to tools and toys.

Being that the heads are stamped and hand welded and use pressed on metal lips, there is more variance than our standard Teflon stock allows for.

3 possibilities, go up a size in the stock, which I'd like to avoid unless we can flatten the face al'a the Evo stairwand, go with an internal fit, which if we removed the pressed on lips COULD allow for some interesting possibilities, or we knock of the PM oem glide with a reduction to its overly wide vac slot are you paying attention damon?

Either outcome this ol'man wand is the cats meow.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Tis wand is an experience unlike no other.

It honestly feels like there is no head attached.

Goes where you point, dig and cut like a caulk board pointer or a blind man's cane.

But damn if we aint having a hard to perfecting the glide for it.
We've sold many with only three complaints but you know me, I'm a bit of a perfectionist nut job when it come s to tools and toys.

Being that the heads are stamped and hand welded and use pressed on metal lips, there is more variance than our standard Teflon stock allows for.

3 possibilities, go up a size in the stock, which I'd like to avoid unless we can flatten the face al'a the Evo stairwand, go with an internal fit, which if we removed the pressed on lips COULD allow for some interesting possibilities, or we knock of the PM oem glide with a reduction to its overly wide vac slot are you paying attention damon?

Either outcome this ol'man wand is the cats meow.
It will go well with your Rug Doctor

Mikey P

Administrator
OEM compared to GG PXL_20210122_012045779.jpgPXL_20210122_012144536~2.jpg

Joseph225

...at the risk of sounding like I don't know what you're talking about, the terms associated with the wand construction are outside of my understanding. Help me out.

Mikey P

Administrator
...at the risk of sounding like I don't know what you're talking about, the terms associated with the wand construction are outside of my understanding. Help me out.

Help you out with what?

What wander you currently using? so I can do my best to belittle it..😂

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I still need to buy your glide.

I prefer bigger sluts though.

That said, more people need to get this wand. It could kill this weird love affair with the swivel.

Mikey P

Administrator
I still need to buy your glide.

I prefer bigger sluts though.

That said, more people need to get this wand. It could kill this weird love affair with the swivel.

It's going to take a few more weeks to perfect it, so hold off.

Lets hear your unproven theory on why you like larger sluts...

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Mike talks down to the unwashed for two main reasons...

first .....he’s tried more ways to clean fluffy stuff than 99.9% of cleaners out there

second ..he’s like 7 feet 4 inches tall :eekk:
You forgot he’s also fickle as hell.

I love him despite all his flaws.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom