The search for the best encap

Name
Lee Stockwell
I wish you didn't do 2 day sales on emails. When I get caught up enough to click on the link the price went back up...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Mike, the spotter we keep on hand around our house is Encap-Spot. It rocks when it comes to removing EVERY SINGLE spot, on every type of fabric - carpet, rugs, upholstery, even clothing.

Chris, Encap-Punch is a low foaming product. Give it a try. And also compare how it dries down (it does crystalize). I think you may be impressed.

Reactions: Meter Maid and KSL

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike, the spotter we keep on hand around our house is Encap-Spot. It rocks when it comes to removing EVERY SINGLE spot, on every type of fabric - carpet, rugs, upholstery, even clothing.

Chris, Encap-Punch is a low foaming product. Give it a try. And also compare how it dries down (it does crystalize). I think you may be impressed.

I got a new off white TV chair.....

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

I might just do that.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

What is the ph of Punch? Also, what are the dilutions? I didn’t see this information on your website. Was using the mobile version, so it’s probably me.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
What is the ph of Punch? Also, what are the dilutions? I didn’t see this information on your website. Was using the mobile version, so it’s probably me.

pH in concentrate is 8.7
8 oz per gal Light soil
10 oz per gal Medium soil
12 oz per gal Heavy soil

It can even be used as an HWE rinse detergent.
Truckmount 40 oz per 5 gal of stick solution

Also has CRI certification

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
pH in concentrate is 8.7
8 oz per gal Light soil
10 oz per gal Medium soil
12 oz per gal Heavy soil

It can even be used as an HWE rinse detergent.
Truckmount 40 oz per 5 gal of stick solution

Also has CRI certification
wont it clog TM lines though? I remember when a lot of guys were swearing by running encaps for their rinse some years back... then the lines started clogging lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom