Name
Larry Capitoni
Has lots of nice features .
It's quiet
on/off roll brush
plenty suck
Good filtration
Joni loves it

The Shark Navigator is a good vac...BUT...

for pure raw ability to pull crUd out of carpets, the Bissel Momentum kicks the Shark's azz all over the carpet

i found a place that had them for $65 ea.
I bought 3 of them...... 8)

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
the NEW swivel Shark has a huge cup.

the POS Bisssellls do dig a bit deeper but 20% of the crap ends up in the air so it's all relative.

Bissel is a pos.

After one job the filter is so stopped up that it just becomes a big mess.

Shark is a good vacuum, but my only complaint is the brush roll gets dirty fast. It cleans easy though.

Not the best vac, but a decent one for sure.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The "Bissel Momentum" is a sweet vac. for the house but out in the field you HAVE to clean the filters EVERY day... Just not going to happen here, it's a pita.

I'll stick with my Shark for now..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The royal vac is unreliable. Can't pick up large debris without it stopping the roller brush and burning the belt up. I have a few but strictly are used by myself in restaurants and offices. Employees can not handle this. Vac due to the trouble it gives

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you guys having filter probs, are you sure you have the Momentum model and not the Powerforce, Clearview or Turbo models??

..L.T.A.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I don’t get why you are willing to drop 20K+ on a truckmount and won’t spend $200-$300 on a commercial grade vacuum. The Wal-Mart vacuums will not impress customers or hold up to commercial use. I have been having good luck with the newer model bagged Sanitaire. Fook cleaning filters all the time.

The Shark looks super gay :shock: hey Marty, blow me :shock: hey Marty, blow me

Able 1

Name
Keith
The Powerforce was the one I had with major filter issues, but having gone through that(had a momentum also)... I like not having to deal with that. What I normally prevac for is hair, and the shark does well with it. I really like to prevac. upholstery with the tool supplied on the shark also...

Able 1

Name
Keith
ACE said:
I don’t get why you are willing to drop 20K+ on a truckmount and won’t spend $200-$300 on a commercial grade vacuum. The Wal-Mart vacuums will not impress customers or hold up to commercial use. I have been having good luck with the newer model bagged Sanitaire. Fook cleaning filters all the time.

The Shark looks super gay :shock: hey Marty, blow me :shock: hey Marty, blow me

The custy's I prevac. for don't need an impressive vacuum... :lol:

Mike how do you go into a piss filled home with your fancy vac. and run it over a carpet then go to a house with no pet and use the same vacuum(I'm sure you have two vacuums in your van,right??)? I believe a fancy piss smelling vac. would be alot worse then a nice smelling cheap vac.. I can just throw mine out.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ACE said:
I don’t get why you are willing to drop 20K+ on a truckmount and won’t spend $200-$300 on a commercial grade vacuum.

ummm..cause that $300 com vac don't pick up as good as a POS Bissel

The Wal-Mart vacuums will not impress customers or hold up to commercial use.

I'd suggest just bringing in a vac is more than 90% of the BD's out there do .
as far as "holding up"...I don't know about you, but after a year of crew abuse, a vac looks like a beat up POS regardless of the price paid ...it don't look so "impressive" :lol:

and for the price of a new bag holder on your Sanitare when yours gets "stinked out" ...(and don't tell me they don't ....cause I "know" better) I can buy a BRAND SHINNY NEW vac ...which I submit is more "impressive" than that 2-3 year old beat up "com" model

I have been having good luck with the newer model bagged Sanitaire. Fook cleaning filters all the time.

ain't about "luck" man..it's about performance and a POS Bissel will out vac your sanitare .
Not to mention the virtue of an inexpensive (cheaply replaced) vac .
When they get roached out in looks or "stinked out" from dog dander smell, they get pitched or relegated to the abusive world of sec 8 rehabs

know what else??...I'll never have more than a $65 dollar bill in replacement parts when something does break or need replaced .
cause I'll pitch the POS and buy a shinny gleaming BRAND NEW one !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

BillC

Having tried vacs from pretty every manufacture, the Sanitaire is the only one that I have found that picks up the most dirt. Been using some for over 16yrs and only replaced roller brushes and belts. The vibra groomer roller brush on the Sanitaire does a great job "vibrating and suspending" the dirt making the carpets/rugs cleaner.

Not trying to start a pissing contest, just stating my results.. shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BillC said:
the Sanitaire is the only one that I have found that picks up the most dirt

Not trying to start a pissing contest, just stating my results..

that's alright Bill
My friends can be WRONG and still be friends :lol:

..L.T.A.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Buck Turgidson said:
you guys having filter probs, are you sure you have the Momentum model and not the Powerforce, Clearview or Turbo models??

..L.T.A.

Does the Momentum not clog up like the powerforce? The powerforce just about drove me out of my mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom