The Show

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I really hope people can make videos about different TM’s. The pros and cons. I’m sure it will be interesting.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This day and age nothing's more important than plenty of room in a truck, in my opinion
X2

The obvious problem of a crowded truck is appearance and disorganization.

The less known one is damage to equipment:

You might be surprised how much damage is done to wiring and even some brass fittings from wands, groomers, and rugs being shoved into the working parts of truck mounts.

Add to that damage from items being stepped on, slammed in doors, or that fall out of the door when the truck is opened after items have been stuffed in to the ceiling.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We should all have a CDS.
I like them CDS and Butlers excellent for carpet cleaning but when it came to power, we sent the Prochem units.

Tile & grout, water extraction, multiple wand setups, even extended hose lengths were handled better with the Prochem units.

The Everest was always the first machine out, followed by Performers. They loved the 210 recovery in the Butlers especially for commercial carpet work.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like them CDS and Butlers excellent for carpet cleaning but when it came to power, we sent the Prochem units.

Tile & grout, water extraction, multiple wand setups, even extended hose lengths were handled better with the Prochem units.

The Everest was always the first machine out, followed by Performers. They loved the 210 recovery in the Butlers especially for commercial carpet work.
Hard to argue with an Everest. The newer CDS with the salsa package is pretty decent. You can turn up the pressure now for tiles. The 47 blower is good on pretty long hose lengths. The only downfall of the salsa or Butler or Cleanco extra heat packages is that it takes time for the blower that extra heat

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hard to argue with an Everest. The newer CDS with the salsa package is pretty decent. You can turn up the pressure now for tiles. The 47 blower is good on pretty long hose lengths. The only downfall of the salsa or Butler or Cleanco extra heat packages is that it takes time for the blower that extra heat
Not a noticeable time difference vs a slide in.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
yep.

Its got street cred.

1618885800944.png

• Haha
Reactions: LCCFL
Name
Evets
We have a 2020 chevy extended 2500 and carry ALL the tools, 6 air pods, 2 snout fans for speed drying upholstery and 2 folding stands for those fans.
5 - 20ft runners for crossing hardwood floors and 0ne door mat. Seal- a -door etc.
My son is one ocd organizer extraordinaire .

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez

Pretty good suction. I have tested this unit personally and seen the heat stays steady. Downfall is the small tanks. Of course it is in a NV200.

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
Was the show well attended ? Walking around in a mask for 10-12 hours seems like some kind of old testament punishment from God to me.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Was the show well attended ? Walking around in a mask for 10-12 hours seems like some kind of old testament punishment from God to me.

Spending 10-12 hours with any large group of people, pre-pandemic, pandemic, or post pandemic, masked or not is a kind of Old Testament punishment for me.

Better yet, medieval punishment is more like it. An old fashioned stoning has nothing on being hanged, drawn and quartered.

That is more like what a long day in the crowd would be for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom