The Silver Bullet

Mikey P

Administrator
How long did it take to to come to terms with the fact that there is no one size kills all Pre Spray?

Some waldopes are still searching after 40 years in the trenches and others carry a few products and learn to adapt.
Concentration, dwell time and agitation are your only true reliable and predictable bullets.

But regardless, what's the best overall pre-spray on your truck('s) this week?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How long did it take to to come to terms with the fact that there is no one size kills all Pre Spray?

Some waldopes are still searching after 40 years in the trenches and others carry a few products and learn to adapt.
Concentration, dwell time and agitation are your only true reliable and predictable bullets.

But regardless, what's the best overall pre-spray on your truck('s) this week?
Procyon extreme

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Prochem Powerburst and Ultrapac S711 (or mint) are as close I ever found one can ever get to "one" perfect w2w carpet pre-spray

No experience with the soup de jours of the last 6-8 years.
But you'd have a hard time convincing me there has been any "revolutionary" new formulations that out perform the two above day in and day out if/when dolts discover what you said

..L.T.A.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
At some point all pre sprays will disappoint. But right now I use prochem extreme with 4 oz of chem spec urine pre treatment or spray. Whatever it’s called.
and I’m only using chem spec energizer alone as the rinse.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Ever use it on nasty upholstery?
yep, my suppliers still working on labels lol

20201012_110832.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
PC ultrapak extreme
I also like CTI's Extreme clean too............has a wonderful scent

CTI's FIRESTORM is excellent too

Reactions: FB7777

sassyotto

Name
Paul
you asked.

In a 5 gallon bucket, I mix 1 quart of Matrix Grand Slam in 4 gallons water. Then add 1 cup Matrix Citrusolve and mix. Then fill the hydroforce and two extra hydroforce containers that are on the van. This is my *light soil* prespray

If I get to the job and it needs a boost, I add 1 scoop of ************************ to the hydroforce and shake.

If its a rat nasty then I add the *********** plus 1 scoop of ********** and shake.

Of course apply, pile lift (which gives it dwell time) extract and groom

So far its never failed me but I do have a sample of *********** handy.

F

FB7777

UltraPac Extreme is my daily

Flex liquid for real nasties and tile that Is also rat nasty

Fortunately we have been passing on more and more of that sh lately

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
you asked.

In a 5 gallon bucket, I mix 1 quart of Matrix Grand Slam in 4 gallons water. Then add 1 cup Matrix Citrusolve and mix. Then fill the hydroforce and two extra hydroforce containers that are on the van. This is my *light soil* prespray

If I get to the job and it needs a boost, I add 1 scoop of ************************ to the hydroforce and shake.

If its a rat nasty then I add the *********** plus 1 scoop of ********** and shake.

Of course apply, pile lift (which gives it dwell time) extract and groom

So far its never failed me but I do have a sample of *********** handy.
such language 😉

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom