The Silver Bullet

F

FB7777

What I like about UP extreme...no need to “boost”. Just mix it weak for the well maintained, or turn it up for the trashed.

37FA69C2-ED73-49D7-89B8-8BD6F705E6E1.jpeg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Just heard a radio advertizement for Genesis 950

Sounds like THE silver bullet to me 🙂 :biggrin:

Mostly PC P burst, sometimes P Burst extreme. rinse D slurry, but, have recently been using their new powder rinse, and like it. also at times deep clean.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I've been running Esteam Suspend and Esteam CBS powder on everything synthetic. No troubles at all.
If it's nasty, I just mix the Suspend stronger and let it dwell longer. Maybe turn up the emusifier.
The CBS powder has d limolene and peroxide built in. Spots are gone by the time I get the bottle of spotter.
I've used a lot of Prochem in the past. Worked very well, but had trouble with re appearing spots.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I haven't tried the one on the left but Dynaforce 77 is excellent
First use opinion. The PreeKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter worked well today. Knocked out old pet odor and cleaned traffic lanes as it should. It doesn’t dissolve quickly, so you have to pay attention when mixing. Has a nice scent. Not overwhelming. Smells like Tang.
The DynaForce 77 was great. No foam, very light fresh scent. It’s purple though. Weird.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
First use opinion. The PreeKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter worked well today. Knocked out old pet odor and cleaned traffic lanes as it should. It doesn’t dissolve quickly, so you have to pay attention when mixing. Has a nice scent. Not overwhelming. Smells like Tang.
The DynaForce 77 was great. No foam, very light fresh scent. It’s purple though. Weird.
If it's purple, I wonder if it has optical brighteners in it?

Name
Evets
Code Red on the nasties. We don't use anything that doesn't pass the MSDS quiz.
My son makes the decisions about which products we use. He's health concious, as he should be.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
It could. Drying to a crystal is in its description.
HMM, I am still looking for that ONE powder product that does not have something like that on the label. :biggrin:

Seems they are all actually encaps!!! LOL
none declare " dries to a sticky soil attracting messy residue" :icon_razz:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
good old reliable bio break now since good old reliable grease eraser is no more

Reactions: AlienAgent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom