The Stone and Tile School in DeBary,FL

CtcClean

Name
paul g
Is anyone familiar with / taken classes at The Stone and Tile school in DeBary, FL? Was it worth the time and money? Thanks

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Paul, considering that it is just 40 minutes away from you, in your shoes I'd drive on down and meet with them. Be condoleezza rice that you are considering their training.

Cameron Demille puts on an amazing class, but you'd have to factor in flight and lodging.

Tons of hands-on time is crucial. Small class size lets you ask all the questions. But follow your gut, talk with the instructors and don't look back.

Reactions: CtcClean

ted mcfadden

Supportive Member
Name
Ted McFadden
High this is Ted. I am Cameron's partner and a lead instructor at Easy Stone Care. You can take classes online now at https://stonecareedu.com and you get a free copy of my book.

Cameron and I teach the Easy Stone Care class and I created the online system to allow people to take a class from anywhere they have internet access. Of course there is no substitute for in person instruction but this class provides a huge amount of information without the travel. You can use the app on either iphone and android devices as well.

I hope this is ok. We just released this and I saw this subject in the thread list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom