The Techno Nerdo Tour @ the Sapphire Scientific plant

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Would it make sense for them to make their competitors parts too? If the competition is already subbing it out, could S.S. build it faster and better and make it another income source???

Reactions: dgardner

Lefty724

Name
E
Thats a big move for you bud, congratulations!

Thanks Mikey, just tired of messing around with equipment and want to focus on making money! This 570ss is awesome!

Thanks for the tour, that plant manager seemed to know his stuff! Great video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 466

Lefty724

Name
E
Wow, that's a huge step up for you, very cool!

Any more photos?

Any drill zone issues?

I'd have loved to see your face the first time you used that beast coming off those ETMS...lol

Yes I have a lot of pics from the install up at CMS. They were awesome and Ray was right in the mix as well.

I went with the rear mount to stay away from the drill zones.

Yes, a huge difference in power vs all of my other machines lol. Thing gets and stays hot! Very, very different level of cleaning!

I still have a lot of organizing to do. I still have to mount the fresh tank, live reels and shelves. I built a dividing wall in the middle of the van to keep everything to the back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 499
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 483
Reactions: KevinL

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Yes I have a lot of pics from the install up at CMS. They were awesome and Ray was right in the mix as well.

I went with the rear mount to stay away from the drill zones.

Yes, a huge difference in power vs all of my other machines lol. Thing gets and stays hot! Very, very different level of cleaning!

I still have a lot of organizing to do. I still have to mount the fresh tank, live reels and shelves. I built a dividing wall in the middle of the van to keep everything to the back.
Awesome. Congratulations.

Reactions: Lefty724

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom