The Trio

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I almost bought one. Heard it could do what a Cimex can. However then I remember a cleaner going back to the Cimex after owning both.

Looks cool!

Name
Matt Ross
I saw one running in an old folks home during the day by the staff. Carpets looked darn good. The machine was quiet. I'd try one if I had the right regular accounts. It was alot quieter than my vibe.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
One drawback is the Trio always stands off from the edges by the width of those side covers. I do like the sprayer. However, my favorite is still the Nacecare DP 420, as it requires no brush caddy, is sturdy and I can clean 1000 feet/gallon. It also goes smack up against the side. Here’s a demo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick J

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
One drawback is the Trio always stands off from the edges by the width if those side covers. I do like the sprayer. However, my favorite is still the Nacecare DP 420, as it requires no brush caddy, is sturdy and I can clean 1000 feet/gallon. It also goes smack up against the side. Here’s a demo:

What I have,

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
One drawback is the Trio always stands off from the edges by the width if those side covers. I do like the sprayer. However, my favorite is still the Nacecare DP 420, as it requires no brush caddy, is sturdy and I can clean 1000 feet/gallon. It also goes smack up against the side. Here’s a demo:

But older version I guess. Mine only has a gandle on one side. Spoke with an cap Rodney down at the release it place. He said they could get parts for it as well. Picked it up really cheap years ago $100 not knowing what it was

Reactions: Old Coastie

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There is a Duplex CRB that has steam that I was interested in a few years ago. But they don't have them here.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There is a Duplex CRB that has steam that I was interested in a few years ago. But they don't have them here.
I saw a guy in Lawrence selling one like that on Craigslist list a couple of years ago. But he wanted $600.00 for it and I wasn't sure if the steam feature was a positive or a negative.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
what I like about my duplex for 20 is I got it for practically nothing also it has solution tanks so I can mix up a batch of preconditioner and scrub it in as I go

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Interesting on how they’re advertising it Cleaning a hotel room

Is that the only way to make profit on $11/room?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is that the only way to make profit on $11/room?

pretty much
Unless you can blast out a dozen an hour consistently w/2man crew and TM
AND encrap the hallways @ 14 cent-o-ft

AND it's not a Red Roof, Travel Lodge, Motel 6 off the highway that gets lots of truckers for nights stay ....

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom