The Twins At Work

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Thanks to Mikeys Board and Century 400 for my twin warrior. Today, between them they earned just shy of the cost of Henrik. Daniel, the older, more experienced of the two, busted ass as well

twins_zpse51910e5.jpg

Here's Henrik with a 50 footer. Good air conditioning, the carpet where I started was dry to the touch where I started by the time this room was finished.

twins2_zpsa03e3aa2.jpg

Reactions: thecleaningdude

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Steve, the other guy in the top pic is a machine.He's got 30 years experience, always on time or early, personable and works like a horse. He did 200 office chairs in 7 hours on Saturday. He's due for another raise or a bonus system as I don't want to lose a good worker. It's good to see only going out on the truck because I want to, not because I have to, soon. Maybe being injured opened my eyes to the limitations and pitfalls of being an owner /op.

Reactions: jcooper

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hows the bicep doing?

I would have bonnet cleaned that.

But it looks good!

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
He might "get by" doing after hours, commercial work dressed like that.

But I still think I'd get him a uniform.

Nobody there but us. We do have a dress code for residential, but I don't do much of that.
Jimmy , bicep surgery on Thursday. Lee - as long as I get paydays like that, I don't care if it's slow:biggrin:

Name
Lee Stockwell
:-) Had to needle you because it looked like Richard dropped the ball.

Looks good Willy!

Speaking of "dress codes", he looks a lot less scary than many of the owner-ops on the board.

Mikey P

Administrator
I see no problem with his outfit.

a smile and a great people pleasing personality along with that shirt and shorts is 100% perfect.

Mikey P

Administrator
So Willy, is the Ninja your Portable of choice now?

Seeing how you ARE the go to guy here for Portable advice, I just want to be clear on what machine you think is the best over all..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
There's some mods I'd like to see and I want to try the Mytee with the General pump (maybe this fall), but for the Ninja's ability to get all this in one load:
Wand, 35 or 50 feet of vac, 50 feet of Neptune, a hydro-force, 4 different spotters, emulsifier, heater, fresh 5 gallon, 5 gallon waste, 2.5 in case of low sink, stickies,.... Yeah, it works well. Now, about those components....:stir:

Name
Damon
Wow, you're able to load a ton of stuff on that machine. Looks like they're doing a great job for you.

Is that the dual three stage model?

Are you using a bucket heater to pre-heat or in the fresh water tank?

How many square feet do you clean on average before you dump/fill?

Thanks for the info.

There's some mods I'd like to see and I want to try the Mytee with the General pump (maybe this fall), but for the Ninja's ability to get all this in one load:
Wand, 35 or 50 feet of vac, 50 feet of Neptune, a hydro-force, 4 different spotters, emulsifier, heater, fresh 5 gallon, 5 gallon waste, 2.5 in case of low sink, stickies,.... Yeah, it works well. Now, about those components....:stir:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wow, you're able to load a ton of stuff on that machine. Looks like they're doing a great job for you.

Is that the dual three stage model? YES

Are you using a bucket heater to pre-heat or in the fresh water tank? Occasionally . but if the power is available I prefer to run my in line kleenrite 2.

How many square feet do you clean on average before you dump/fill? Anywhere between 400 to 600 depending on soil load.I get a little better mileage with the wand choked down to a 3 flow.

Thanks for the info.
See above

Reactions: thecleaningdude

hogjowl

Idiot™
That doesn't look like a company logo'd shirt, or if it is then Willy is crazy for logo'ing an ugly shirt like that. I work in shorts, too. Kakki shorts with a nice, well logo'd, light colored Magellan. No white socks or "bozo" shoes.

My point is, you were just sucking up to a proflific poster (which you need at the moment) when you said you saw nothing wrong with that alley cats attire.

And I had to call you on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom