The Twins At Work

Name
Damon
Thanks.

Do you have any units with auto fill and dump?

If so, do they actually save time in your opinion?

I ask this because I had a Mytee M12 for a while, but not long enough to get a good feel for the af/ad feature. Not sure if it's worth getting again.

See above

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damon They work good but I like the waste water pumpout better than auto fill. Float valves always scare me, it's just a matter of time before they fail.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks.

Do you have any units with auto fill and dump?

If so, do they actually save time in your opinion?

I ask this because I had a Mytee M12 for a while, but not long enough to get a good feel for the af/ad feature. Not sure if it's worth getting again.

great question, always wondered that myself.

F

FB7777

Willy P

Name
Willy P
There's some mods I'd like to see and I want to try the Mytee with the General pump (maybe this fall), but for the Ninja's ability to get all this in one load:
Wand, 35 or 50 feet of vac, 50 feet of Neptune, a hydro-force, 4 different spotters, emulsifier, heater, fresh 5 gallon, 5 gallon waste, 2.5 in case of low sink, stickies,.... Yeah, it works well. Now, about those components....:stir:

Ooops - I get labeled a liar for saying the same thing.......

RIP Ken

Mikey P

Administrator
I never called you a liar Willy

Just a dick

If you had come to me first instead of tossing your tantrum, I could have gotten your issues taken care of.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Can we limit the active Willy P threads to just one at a time? I'm having trouble keeping up. :-)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom