Auction The Ultimate carpet cleaning machine, 360i Brush-Head Kit

Mikey P

Administrator
Up for auction is a brand new 360i with the undisputed deepest cleaning attachment currently available, the three port Brush Head.
You get more brush interaction with 'just" three ports with the carpet and more concentrated, powerful vacuum through the nine inches of combined opening. Fibers are opened up and deep down grit and soil is flushed faster and more thoroughly than any other tool of it's kind. The larger 4 , 5 or 6 port tools keep the brushes from working as well.

The light weight of the 360 i makes it so techs and older cleaners are far more likely to use the machine instead of taking short cuts with rakes or over use of pre spray.

carpet-brush-head.jpg

Starting bid-$1500 with a $10 minimum increment.
Auction ends 3/8/17 @ 6PM PST
Retail value $2150, auction includes free shipping to the lower 48

full-profile2.png

Reactions: Todd Millar

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
95% of portables will not provide 09 flow at 300 psi. Most will not supply 06 flow at 300 psi. You will probably need to size the jets at .15 x 3 to get a 4.5 flow at 3-400 psi.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
You can use what ever jet size you like to work with your extractor. As far as vacuum goes the 360i will work with any extractor with dual two stage or better vacuums

Reactions: Old Coastie

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What you need to do to know if your portable is powering the jets properly at the psi that you want, is to operate it while looking at your pressure gauge. When you pull the trigger, you will see your pressure gauge drop to the pressure it is capable providing. You should adjust your pressure to the that level to avoid damage to your pump. You don't need a lot of pressure as the brush is doing the work. You will need to adjust the size of your jets to get the best performance from it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What Lee says is the way the Rotovac was originally to be used with their CFX units. You hooked it up to the tap and the CFX had 2-3stage vacs and an automatic pump out. Your average kitchen tap will give you aprox. 5 gpm. You can use as big a jet size as your machine is capable of extracting. With an 09 flow, a brush head and a suitable extractor, you will have better performance than hooking up to your portables pump.

Reactions: Shorty

Mikey P

Administrator
A great price on the best cleaning tool currently available.

Not the faster, cheapest to operate or easiest to master but I seriously believe nothing flushes residential pile better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom