The ultimate hose tantrum..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh and even Mikey Pays full price for everything he gets from us he has never asked for a discount or expected one... he is actually one of the very few that doesn’t...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I was going to say we got snow here then I looked out window oops. If we get some snow this year I’ll have Jeff make a video or mark can order a roll and he can make one too :)

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I was using my techs van instead of the vortex the other day. I was about to have a tantrum because his old vinyl cuffs where not tight enough and keeped coming apart during the roll up onto the electric hose wheel.
Then I remembered I had Mikey cuffs and connectors, the ones that started this thread, in the front seat; problem solved.
But I did nearly hurt myself trying to get the connectors and cuffs to mate.. I can see where it would have been more difficult in colder weather.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Thanks Mikey!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was using my techs van instead of the vortex the other day. I was about to have a tantrum because his old vinyl cuffs where not tight enough and keeped coming apart during the roll up onto the electric hose wheel.
Then I remembered I had Mikey cuffs and connectors, the ones that started this thread, in the front seat; problem solved.
But I did nearly hurt myself trying to get the connectors and cuffs to mate.. I can see where it would have been more difficult in colder weather.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Thanks Mikey!
Lubrication often helps when mating.

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
I'm surprised anyone would use normal cuffs anymore? We immediately switch to cool cuffs and Wanders lil better vacuum hose as soon as we get a new truck. Normal cuffs would piss me off if I knew there was a better choice.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall

good god, just offer encap only this time of year lol

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
so how many of you are willing to admit to having tantrums at the end of the day when all your hoses are tangled, you're beat down tired, shits a mess and you've had enough?
Every ******* day.

Still got to flush the recovery tank out too and clean the 360i’s heads.

Uuuhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom