The UPS Store

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I was in one today - probably for the first time in a couple years. They had a 'community' board set up there with little shelves and a couple dozen business card holders. The lady said it was for anyone that wanted to leave a stack of cards. I had a look, and there was one carpet cleaner represented, with lots of plumbers, contractors, landscapers, etc. I'm curious if all the UPS stores have this, and if anyone has placed cards there.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: The UPS Store

dgardner said:
I was in one today - probably for the first time in a couple years. They had a 'community' board set up there with little shelves and a couple dozen business card holders. The lady said it was for anyone that wanted to leave a stack of cards. I had a look, and there was one carpet cleaner represented, with lots of plumbers, contractors, landscapers, etc. I'm curious if all the UPS stores have this, and if anyone has placed cards there.

I hadn't noticed this but I'll be cleaning one this week and I'll be sure to bring some cards and a holder just in case and report back.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Bjorn

did you take all the other carpet cleaners cards and put your own up there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom