THE VERY ROUGH DRAFT OF MY DISPLAY AD

Moser Bros.

I haven't figured out the headline yet, I think this one is a little long, and this is just the text, I haven't done the layout yet.

Finally, A Tested And Proven   System Of Cleaning & Maintenance   That Shows You How To Wipe Out   The Soils, Toxins, Fungus, Bacteria,  Pollen, Chemical Residues, Ash And   Other Air Pollutants In Your Carpet   And Reclaim Your Health, Almost   Overnight.....Guaranteed!
Naturally, You'd Expect The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning You've Ever Seen........Or It's FREE !
Wouldn't You?
And You'd Also Expect It To Be 100% GUARANTEED, Right?
How About 200% Guaranteed?
Thats Right! 200%
I'm obsessed with giving YOU, the consumer, the Most Amazing experience you've ever had with any service company. In fact, if you're not ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with our professional quality service, we'll return and re-clean any areas of concern, and if I still have not met your expectations; you don't pay, it's that easy! Then, I will gladly give back 100% of my original workorder and then pay for another certified firm to come out and clean your carpets.

FREE CARPET PROTECTOR
up to $500 Value!
Just pay for the cleaning
And I'll apply protector
to help you carpet last longer

$50 OFF WHOLE HOUSE CARPET CLEANING
improve your indoor air quality
by having all you rugs cleaned

FREE RECLINER CLEANING
           when you have your
Sofa & Loveseat cleaned

FREE TILE SEALER
Up to $500 value
Just pay for the cleaning
and I seal your tile for free
natural stone extra charge

ASK ABOUT ARE PACKAGE DEALS!
EARN A FREE CLEANING THROUGH ARE REFERRAL PROGRAM!
95% of all carpet cleaners have no training. I'm certifed in Upholystery, Carpet & Tile cleaning. Owner, Operator

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
This is a tough one. You have so many offers and different guarantees that it all seems too much. I think the customer will be overwhelmed and not believe it.

You may want to try to limit the offers so that there is only1 and 1 guarantee. Remeber when people have too many choices they don't choose.

Good luck.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My rough draft of an ad.

1. Top line/headline- State a problem (Keep it short the headline is just to make then read the rest of your ad.)

2. Copy body-solve the problem,

3. large Compelling picture- to drawing in customer (You can get one from istock.com for a buck)

4. 2-3 specials- Each should give something away free with purchase.

5. Reason to act now.-An ad in a drawer just collects dust.

6. Bold phone number- Don't make them hunt for your number

7. Company name-Much smaller than the headline.

8. Outstanding but, Realistic guarantee- Not just I'm the best or 100% guarantee.

9. Website- For more information,

10. Also, let them know that they can pass the special to their friends.

Remember to leave some white space and keep it easy and simple for the 1/4 second a client will scan it and decide to throw it into the trash or keep it.

Also, leave space(3/4 ") on the bottom of both sides for the post office bar code.

MOST IMPORTANT!!

Take fast action! Once the holiday decorations go up job will start to dwindle.

Dave-

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I think it's a bit over the top too. In my experience anyway, most people aren't that hard to please or that hard to convince to give you a try. They want to feel good about the purchase when you're done -- so take advantage of that emotion -- and they want to know you're someone they can trust.

Think of a company you trust and rely on and whose product or service makes you feel good. How do they do it? Why are they believeable?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you are going to advertise that much stuff, do it with different mailers. Keep just some on each.

Moser Bros.

I only have 1 hour before my deadline to get into clipper magizine, and spend over $900 on this ad, I'm still not sure on the headline, and the layout will be much neater.

MOST THOROUGH CLEANING OR IT'S FREE...
AND I'LL PAY ANOTHER CERTIFED CLEANER TO RECLEAN FOR YOU.

200% GUARUNTEE
I'm obsessed with giving YOU, the consumer, the Most Amazing experience you've ever had with any service company. In fact, if you're not ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with our professional quality service, we'll return and re-clean any areas of concern, and if I still have not met your expectations; you don't pay, it's that easy! Then, I will gladly give back 100% of my original workorder and then pay for another certified firm to come out and clean your carpets.

We only use the highest quality cleaning solutions available. Our main cleaning solution is a hypoallergenic, biodegradable, child safe, pet safe and environmentally safe extraction cleaner. This SOAP FREE solution also contains water softeners so your carpet will not only be as clean as possible but will also feel soft to the touch, not crunchy or sticky. Because we leave no sticky residue behind, your carpets will stay cleaner longer.

Limited to first 37 clients CALL NOW
GET EVERY 3rd ROOM 30% OFF TILE CLEANING
CLEANED FREE WITH SEALER

FREE PROTECTOR
WITH ALL
UPHOLYSTERY
CLEANING 916-669-8370
UP TO $100 VALUE Lyon Reyes Owner/Operatior

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
When you're looking for new customers why start off the relationship telling them what you're gonna do if you screw up?

If someone bases a buying decision primarily on a guarantee isn't it also saying they expect the odds are better than average something's probably gonna fail?

A solid guarantee is important, but it's there as a just-in-case, a backup, not as your centerpiece. People will assume we stand behind our work when we let them. We don't have to beat them over the head with it.

When there are so many feel-good reasons people buy carpet cleaning isn't it just as easy to use one or two to give them a reason to feel good about hiring you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom